Complaint Review: Unified Services

• Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: Susie — Ft Myers Florida United States of America
Unified Services
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Unified Services Ripped me off and I never spoke with anyone from this Company. Las Vegas, Nevada

I never even heard of this company before today when I checked my bank account and it had been drafted 99.50 by a company called Unified Services. I occasionally get telemarketing calls and I always tell them to DO NO CALL ME AGAIN. I refuse to give out any of my information yet, they got my bank account information and drafted my checking out for $99.50. I am furious as I am already low income and I live paycheck to paycheck like most others on here.

It overdrafted my account, now I have that charge and the $29. nsf fee. I just immediately put in a dispute online with my bank and I am going to call them and make sure that these people are not allowed to take any more money from me. I am part of a credit union and I still don't see how they let this get by.

I tried calling the customer service number they have listed with the information from the withdrawal and Like others, all I get is a very long recording. It had asked if I wanted to cancel my account and of course I canceled it. Be careful, these people are obviously buying information from some kind of source and charging accounts even after they are told NO!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unified-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Unified-Services-Ripped-me-off-and-I-never-spoke-with-anyone-from-this-Company-Las-Vegas-709965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unified Services