Complaint Review: Union Workers Credit Services

• Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Rachel — las cruces New Mexico
Union Workers Credit Services
1327 Empire Central Suite 130 Dallas, Texas USA

Union Workers Credit Services Total Rip off! Complete scam! Please look into this company before you accept anything! Dallas Texas

I've read multiple other reports from people this has happened to, unfortunatley I fell for this scam. I got the letter in the mail telling me I was pre-approved for a $10,000 credit limit with a semi low APR. Who woudln't take that deal? I sent in a money order for $37.00 that they said they needed for the annual fee, that should've been my first red flag right there. I have never received a card, no call or letter from them. When I had first gotten the letter in the mail, I checked out their website and it was real. Try going to the website now, and I get an error. I just want to know if there is a 10,000 credit card out there now in my name? They don't have my social- thank god but that is what is concerning me. I don't even care about the 37 bucks I'm out. Is anyone else that this happened to, worried about a possible card with their name on it being used??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Union-Workers-Credit-Services/Dallas-Texas-75247/Union-Workers-Credit-Services-Total-Rip-off-Complete-scam-Please-look-into-this-company-1094663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Union Workers Credit Services