Complaint Review: united surplus buyers

1101 pennsylvania houston, Texas United States of America

united surplus buyers - Gino Parker  Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue & False Info & Allegations

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Scrap

I own a machine shop in New York and had two lathes for sale. Gino and shawn Parker and Rocky Mitchell came to my shop to by lathes. We agreed upon a price.

Several years ago, my wife died of cancer , since then, I donate the proceeds from certain sales to cancer research.    I had six 5-gallon buckets of carbide tooling for my annual donation..(about $5000 in scrap) Rocky and Shawn expressed interest in the carbide tooling but I explained to them that the scrap was spoken for.   Later, while I was distracted by a conversation with Gino (ironically about his families long history in law enforcement), they stole my scrap.

It's just heartless and ruthless to steal something that you know was going to be donated to Cancer research. I have notified the authorities but Shawn Rocky and Gino are still at large.

Gino shawn and rocky use prepaid cell phones that are nearly impossible to trace and a phony business card to make you think they run a legitimate business.

Don't fall for it like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2010 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/united-surplus-buyers/houston-Texas-77002/united-surplus-buyers-Gino-Parker-Houston-Texas-603604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on united surplus buyers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue & False Info & Allegations

AUTHOR: United Surplus Buyers - (United States of America)

I, Steve John, owner of United Surplus Buyers is rebutting the person whom wrote this report which is Paul Marks', my brother in law. He is an alcoholic, theif, liar and out right trouble maker.  He tends to try to get others in trouble based on false allegations.  Gino, Shawn and Rocky are good hard working individuals that would never steal from anyone- what is the machine shops name or location? It is not even given... I have a Christian family owned business that is established with many reference letters and recommendations from other companies.  I have been in Houston all of my life and am very established in the community.  These people whom have stated this report have no name, phone number or any contact information.  If any of this were true, they would at least put some sort of contact info.  No one is looking for us as they have stated and if so, we are very easy to find.  Whoever came up with this false story is really conniving and heartless. These people are trying to slander my company and I.  Their names are Paul Marks, his son Barry Marks and Joe Marks and his son Adam Marks. Please check into their criminal records and you will find convictions for theft, robbery, lying and cheating.  They are a group of people that are very untruthful and ruthless.  I, myself, Gino, Shawn and Rocky are honest individuals that would never think of anything as low and heartless like that. If you feel the need to contact my company please feel free:

United Surplus Buyers

713-823-7635

713-946-0994

surplusbuyersj@yahoo.com

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Scrap

AUTHOR: Gino - (United States of America)

These are false allegations. If this is true, please, provide the customer name and number, But they will not be able to because it is a false report that was made up, Because, they are competitors who always lose the bids at auctions when we are involved. If we were really wanted by the police, we have been at the same location for years.

Industrial Surplus, Inc