Complaint Review: Uniway of Columbia

• Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — columbia South Carolina United States of America
Uniway of Columbia
Sunset Blvd West Columbia, South Carolina United States of America

Uniway of Columbia My item was ordered Nov 5, 2011 and I was told that it would take 3-4 weeks. It is now Jan 13 2012 and I am still waiting on my order. We called last week to check to see if it had been shipped yet an West Columbia, South Carolina

My item was ordered Nov 5, 2011 and I was told that it would take 3-4 weeks. It is now Jan 13 2012 and I am still waiting on my order. We called last week to check to see if it had been shipped yet and we were told no. We then asked for a refund and we were told that we couldn't get one because the order had been loaded on the truck (even though the truck was still there). Therefore, we asked for a reduction in freight charges for our inconvenience, when it arrives. Yesterday, we called for the status again and got nothing but attitude and was told that we will just have to wait and we cannot get a discount and no refund and "our money does not make or break there company".

Beware buyers!!!!  Customer service is terrible. They do not value you as a member and will lie to get your money for orders. I will never spend another penny with them.
I would like all potential members to know what they are getting into.
Take your chances with Direct buy. They are national and you are more likely to get your items and quality products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniway-of-Columbia/West-Columbia-South-Carolina-/Uniway-of-Columbia-My-item-was-ordered-Nov-5-2011-and-I-was-told-that-it-would-take-3-4-w-822387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniway of Columbia