Complaint Review: unsecured business funding

• Updated: Fri, November 23, 2012

• Reported By: volman — nashville Tennessee United States of America
unsecured business funding
923 S. River Rd., Suite 104 St. George, Utah United States of America

unsecured business funding Illegal Front Fee for Nothing; I sued, and Won St. George, Utah

*General Comment: Can you help me?

I fell for the $249 fee scam of this company. Even though I had good credit (700s) they wanted another $1500 to develpo my business credit. I declined and got nothing after that. I sued in Court in Tenn. and received a judgment of over $4k. I'll never collect, but I did get a refund back of the $249 through my credit card . This company has no shame, and cares little about their public image or standing. The BBB is a fine organization, but has no teeth. You can sue, and win, in your state court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/unsecured-business-funding/St-George-Utah-84790/unsecured-business-funding-Illegal-Front-Fee-for-Nothing-I-sued-and-Won-St-George-Uta-892600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on unsecured business funding

#1 General Comment

Can you help me?

AUTHOR: BU2full - (United States of America)

Can you email me at bu2fullbeginnings@yahoo.com I want to get my money back.