Complaint Review: us financial resources

• Submitted: Mon, November 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 14, 2011

• Reported By: Todd Bust Them SOB''s — Katy Texas United States of America
us financial resources

us financial resources they call you on the phone as a unknown # They call you on the phone and promise you unlimited government grants. And to get Millions of dollars of no pay back government money they need 3 dollars from your credit card. They are not even Amer Internet

They call you on the phone and promise you unlimited government grants. And to get Millions of dollars of no pay back government money they need 3 dollars from your credit card. They are not even Americans. Do Not Give Them You Credit Card #s.. I did not give my credit card # and told the middle east operator I do not trust him. Then he started threaten me of what he will do to my wife sexually. I replied, "Good luck, unless you are well hung like me, she will just laugh at you."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2011 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/us-financial-resources/internet/us-financial-resources-they-call-you-on-the-phone-as-a-unknown-They-call-you-on-the-phon-797844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on us financial resources