replace

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Managainstfraud — Los Angeles California
US Student Loan Center
15619 Premier Dr Ste 104 Tampa, Florida USA

US Student Loan Center Hershel Bentley Student Loan RipOff Dont be fooled Tampa Florida

Well I first saw something on Facebook about helping me with my student loan debt. I fill out this form and a guy named Eric Statzer gives me a call from a company that called themselves the US Student Loan Center. He told me about a government program in which I could reduce my monthy payments. I was so happy that I would get the help I finally needed. But I was a little sketical. He ensured that it was a real program because he said that they were worked with the Department Of Education to help individuals like myself. I went through the process with him and then to my surprise he asked me for almost $600.  Basically my last bit of money I had to live for the rest of the month. He told me that basically all the fees involved with this program was going to the Department Of Education. So I signed up for the program then contacted the Department of Education. [continued below]....

..... To my surprise they had never heard of any such company. And advised me it was a scam. I immediately called and demanded a refund. Dont trust these scammers. The program they offer is a free program in which they are charging a big fee of $600 plus $39 per month on something that is acutally free and doesnt cost anything dont be fooled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/US-Student-Loan-Center-/Tampa-Florida-33624/US-Student-Loan-Center-Hershel-Bentley-Student-Loan-RipOff-Dont-be-fooled-Tampa-Florida-1130052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on US Student Loan Center