Complaint Review: USRacing.com

• Updated: Mon, June 23, 2014

• Reported By: Gail — Bakersfield California
USRacing.com
19545 NW Neumann Drive Beaverton, Oregon USA

USRacing.com TVG.com. They are a ripp off when you call for help they mislead you and will not do anything to help Beaverton Oregon

I wanted to bet in the Belmont Stakes and did some research and found USRacing.com. My husband and I decided to sign up and bet on the race. Since we had never done this before, we called them and asked for help a few times.Once we placed our deposit which was $300.00 on June 6th and needed to figure out how to place the wager correctly, I called USRacing back on the day of the race JUne 7th. At no time during the conversation did they ever say they were TVG.com an affiliate site doing Usracing.com's customer service. At all times I was under the assumption they were usracing, I was speaking with. In any event they had a promotion that if you

Claim your $125 Signup Bonus today!

Here's how our Bonus Works:

• This promotion is for new players only.
  • To qualify, you must deposit a minimum of $10 and wager at least $200 within 30 days of registering your account.
  • Once qualified, your bonus will be deposited into your account between 7-10 business days afterwards.
  • Current or former US Racing or TVG players are not eligible for this promotion.
  • Wagers must be made online.
  • Wagers must be made at the US Racing website.
  • This promotion may be suspended by the Management of US Racing without notice.
  • Bonus cash must be wagered at US Racing before it can be withdrawn from player's account. In other words, you must make wagers of $125 after your receive your bonus. Afterwards, you may withdraw these funds from your account.
  • If you have any questions about this promotion, please contact US Racing.

We deposited $300.00 and when I couldn;t figure out how to make my wager properly I called them again thinking it was USRacing, I was speaking with, all the time being TVG.com's customer service. In calling them back, speaking to a rep who had to give me her entire family history she said "it would be easier if you went to TVG.com's website and there I can help you through the site to make your wager ontime" I said ok and asked so how does the sign on bonus work? She at that point should have said hey if you go to the other website I am sending you to it will cause the sign on bonus to default. I trusted this woman to help me and do the right thing but I guess this is how they rip people off who are new to this. I am guilty of not reading through everything about the sign on bonus but at the same time when I brought it up, she said to another rep can you send me back the e-mail I sent you about the sign on bonus so I can explain it to the customer and again never said the website I am taking you to to place your bets will forfeit your bonus1 i hadn't seen the bonus and today decided to call still they never said it is TVG as opposed to usracing. I had to verify my info up the wazoo and then she says hold on I will get you a supervisor. A very rude, cold, short, unprofessional named DAMON came on the phone, completely turning around everything I said he kept saying you placed your betg with TVG as opposed to usracing an dthat in not our fault we cannot honor the bonus because you did not follow the rules of usracing. I repeatedly explained  that it was not my fault it was the fault of the rep that I spoke with who gave me misleading information. He asked how would she know about the bonus? I said because I asked her about the process and she explained. They know whatg they were doing when they took me to another site and yes I am guilty about not reading it through about how to qualify all I knew for sure was the amts to qualify. Damon called me back after claiming he will check with "someone" to see if they could do something. He calls me back and tells me that they cannot honor it because I did not place my wager at usracing but the affiliate site. I again explained that I knew nothing about that other site it is their rep who led me to that site because she was lazy and instead of trying to help me figure out usracing to place me wager she screwed me over. His solution is for me to wager more money then he can issue the bonus. I told him I am sick, I am on disability an dI do not have money to waste we tried with the Belmont Stakes because we need the money but stupid Cali Chrome lost so we lost $300.00 we do not have more money to lose his response was"ok I am going to let this call go now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/USRacingcom/Beaverton-Oregon-97706/USRacingcom-TVGcom-They-are-a-ripp-off-when-you-call-for-help-they-mislead-you-and-wil-1156909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on USRacing.com