Complaint Review: VFW post 4105

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Bill C. — st louis Missouri United States of America
VFW post 4105
410 rue st francois,florissant mo.63031 florissant, Missouri United States of America

VFW post 4105 Breach of signed agreement to a disabled VET. florissant, Missouri

The VFW post 4105 "signed" an agreement with me ( I am A Disabled Vet) to inspect their hail-damaged building. I then helped them to file an insurance claim and I met with the adjuster for them. I proved to the adjuster the hail damage that needed repairs and got those repairs Approved. However,I found out "after" the fact, the VFW Lowered their Policy limit amount to a ACV policy down from an RCV policy, The difference being $2,947.26 less than the claim total. They also INcreased their Deductible to $2,500.oo.  They expected me to do All the work And "NOT" be paid the ($5,447.26) . Who can do that?  I told them we could do the important things that amount to what they received from the insurance comp. They told me they hired another contractor because he was cheaper. WE have a signed agreement for me (my business) to do the work. "The VFW 4105, have Ripped-Off a disabled Vet".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VFW-post-4105/florissant-Missouri-63146/VFW-post-4105-Breach-of-signed-agreement-to-a-disabled-VET-florissant-Missouri-977805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VFW post 4105