Complaint Review: viking collection services

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: maria — ocala Florida United States of America
viking collection services
7500 office ridge cir eden prairie, Minnesota United States of America

viking collection services the individual talked very rudely to me eden prairie, Minnesota

I received a call from a company called Viking.  I made the mistake of answering this call because they said that they are a collection agency.  The rep that I spoke with, Shannon Ross, said that an account has been placed with them from Credit One Bank in the amount of $700 and that I needed to pay them or the account will be turned over to an attorney.  I told this person that I have never had a Credit One account and that I have no intention of paying this account.

I have no bank accounts or credit cards.  It is cash only for me and I am happy with that.  She told me that if I do not pay this account that it will go to an attorney for legal action.  I told her that if that happens I will file a lawsuit against them for slander and libel.  I spoke with a rep last Nov and told him the same thing.  I have never had an account with Credit One Bank.  The rep that I spoke with today said that in the report I was living with family which was a lie!

I never said that I was living with family.  She wanted to know if I could borrow from family or She can take payment by phone.  I said "what part of I never had this account and have no intention of paying did you not understand?" She said that I needed to call them and ask to borrow the money.  I told her that I was not going to do that!  She wanted to know their phone numbers and I told her that I am not giving out their personal information and with that I hung up.

Apparently they have a bunch of idiots working there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/viking-collection-services/eden-prairie-Minnesota-/viking-collection-services-the-individual-talked-very-rudely-to-me-eden-prairie-Minnesot-995612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on viking collection services