Complaint Review: VILLAGE LUXURY CARS

*Author of original report: LIAR

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Transparency

*Consumer Comment: Yes, that's my dealership too

*Author of original report: REPORT FROM PISSED CONSUMER!!!

*Consumer Comment: Justice for all Markham Ontario Canada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Setting the record straight!

I was looking to buy a car from this dealer, lucky I have knowledge about the automotive industry. I was looking at their Audi A6 and the white Mercedes bi-turbo CL, which both are their feature cars. Upon further inspection of the cars I noticed that both have been repaired and their salesman Omid Fard, said they both have clean titles.

I contacted my friend who works in the automotive industry and told me these guys sell repairable damaged cars , insurance write-offs , flood cars etc.... The in-stock cars, 50% of them are repaired junk and pawned off as beautiful flawless cars. I can give them this, the cars are very detailed to help their con game. I was also told the CL Mercedes Bi-turbo was brought dealer to dealer , trying to sell this junk, but I guess they haven't caught the right fish yet!!!

My advise, is to stay far away from this dealer and don't even look twice at any of their cars or trucks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 10:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VILLAGE-LUXURY-CARS/Markham-Ontario-/VILLAGE-LUXURY-CARS-wwwvlcica-CON-ARTIST-LIAR-RIP-OFF-Markham-Ontario-1041801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VILLAGE LUXURY CARS

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The end

AUTHOR: Village Luxury Cars - ()

Dear readers, we have explained our position in detail. We stand behind our products 100% as you can see from our legitimate reviews on yelp, google, Facebook, twitter!

We would never hide anonomously behind, a computer and make frivolous claims!

We can be reached by phone, email or our online operator should anyone have any questions about the above.

Best regards

Chuck

LIAR

AUTHOR: Justice for all - ()

Yes, I noticed when I went to shop at Shoppers Drug Mart, that the white CL has disappeared from your lot. I guess you hid it at a different dealership you have. With your stock or paper (records) they are yours, so you can  manipulated or twist or turn the truth as your vision sees fit.

Goodluck Chuck!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update

AUTHOR: Village Luxury Cars - ()

Dear readers

We have double checked our records.

We have never offered for sale or sold any vehicles that even remotely resemble the original posters description.

Within hours of the original post in this thread, we were contacted by Ripoff Report.

Ripoff Report informed us of all the paid services they offer to help cover up this post.

I urge anyone reading this to view some of the videos on YouTube explaining how Ripoff Report operates.

You can also find info by searching them on google

Thanks for reading

Chuck

Director/Owner

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Transparency

Dear readers

I am the owner operator of the reviewed business.

To the author of this report;

If your alligations were true you would be entitled to a 100% refund on the vehicle you purchased, based on Canadian laws.

Don't take my word for it please feel free to contact the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council for more info.

Our company stands behind its products 100%! Please contact us directly if we can help you with your situation.

Yes, that's my dealership too

AUTHOR: coast - ()

If you were to read other reports on this web site you would discover that I work for many auto dealers in several states. This is my first Canadian dealership, eh.

REPORT FROM PISSED CONSUMER!!!

AUTHOR: Justice for all - ()

I bought a used 2005 BMW 325i from this place and I had nothing but mechanical troubles.I brought it to BMW and they told me it was a flood car from the U.S.

and the body was repaired in several places as well.So now I'm stuck with this piece of garbage and the car report they gave me only showed the Canadian history of the car, not the U.S.The car was a insurance write off in Boston and was only allowed for re-sale of parts, it was branded as un-repairable.

The Owner Chuck is a CON-MAN and his Middle Eastern sales man as well, who used to work for Canadian Fine motors in Scarbrough, selling junk!! 244419c

If this a Canadian Complaint against a company, why is an American commenting on this form, because you are part of the company and commenting on the owner's behalf. You are BOGUS!!

Justice for all Markham Ontario Canada

AUTHOR: coast - ()

It is a disgraceful act for you to post a Ripoff Report against a company based on second hand information instead of being based on personal experience.

You wrote, "Upon further inspection of the cars I noticed that both have been repaired..." Why is that a bad thing? It's a good thing if a dealer has repaired a vehicle prior to sale.

You have posted a complaint based on hearsay and therefore your report is totally bogus.

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Setting the record straight!

AUTHOR: Village Luxury Cars - ()

My name is Chuck Cadman owner operator of Village Luxury Cars. I can assure anyone reading this report that there is no truth or fact in the above review.

At Village Luxury Cars our cars are sourced from; Franchise dealers, Lease returns and our own trade-ins. We provide a Carproof comprehensive vehicle history report with each vehicle. We are a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau, Used Cars Dealer Association and the Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council.

We are so confident in our cars; we encourage any potential customer to have the car they are considering to be inspected by a mechanic of their choosing.

You can also find real customer reviews on both YELP and GOOGLE.

Should you have any questions or concerns please call me at Village Luxury Cars directly.