Complaint Review: VIP homes

• Reported By: Brandon — Queen creek Arizona
VIP homes
3084 e. Baseline rd. Suite 102 Mesa, Arizona USA

VIP homes VIP home loan renter scam Mesa Arizona

VIP home first off, they do build a great home. They encourage you to use their in house lender and they offer a 10,000$ discount on the loan. Sounds great. So we did it.  They preapproved my wife and I. So we built a home. First According to our preapproval They said we can build a home approx. 150k more than what we did. So we were more than safe. according to the loan officer everything was great. Then we get ready for closing. Now all of a sudden we have a problem. We will I have to wait a couple week to close so we can get this taken care of. But they say don't worry you house is done so you can move in and just pay us rent while we get this loan closed. We agree so we gett that issue taken care of. Now all of a sudden something else happens. And we can't close. This goes on for nearly three months with "new issues" popping up. We still haven't closed but I am tired of this and I don't want any one else going through this.  We find out that they have been doing this to everyone. Six different homeowners came up to us And asked if they did this to us. Don't let this happen to you. Pease. I love the house but hate the lender. I would and thinking about going with another lender. Give up the 10k for the hassle is well worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VIP-homes/Mesa-Arizona-85204/VIP-homes-VIP-home-loan-renter-scam-Mesa-Arizona-1139784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VIP homes