Complaint Review: Walden University

• Updated: Fri, January 10, 2014

• Reported By: Robert B — Lawrenceville Georgia
Walden University
650 S. Exeter Street, Baltimore, Maryland USA

Walden University Laureate International Universities Dont care about students, they just want that money from your financial aid. Baltimore Maryland

Do Not Go To Walden University, try some other school. Trust me I am very serious about my education, and I spent a year with Walden, even went on my first residency. Got my financial aid, they send me my refund, however i drop the class due to personal reasons, Walden sent back my fiancial aid to the Government then want me to pay them back because for the class.

I tried talking to them, even try to set payment arrangement, they said no, they block me from the classes, and said that i need to pay them $2,800 upfront because they had to send my funds back to the Government. Their collections department is also very cocky as if they are doing you a favor... I have wasted 1 year with them, they wont give me any transcript to move to another school either.. Whatever you do DONT GO TO WALDEN UNIVERSITY THEY ARE MONEY HUNGRY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walden-University/Baltimore-Maryland-21202/Walden-University-Laureate-International-Universities-Dont-care-about-students-they-just-1114448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walden University