Complaint Review: walmartservicesgroup

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: Cathy Darcy — Carlsbad New Mexico
walmartservicesgroup
702 8TH ST. BENTONVILLE, Arkansas USA

walmartservicesgroup Morgan Koopman Director of Operations I recieved a check in the mail that was for a whopping$1,970.00 from a service name of www.walmartservicesgroup.com. WOW! All I had to do was go shopping and deposite the money in the bank and when the job was done keep the share i had earned and theyed keep the rest and I'd have another job if the evaluation was completed satisfactory. I knew right away theres something fishy about this, so i get online and to my suprise i hook up with Ripoff Report!  BENTONVILLE Arkansas

I really don't no what to do with the check, but I'm so glad that i was able to report this vicious scam thats happening around the globe! So my fellow neighbors please BEWARE!! Thank You for reading. PASS IT ON PLEASE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/walmartservicesgroup/BENTONVILLE-Arkansas-72716/walmartservicesgroup-Morgan-Koopman-Director-of-Operations-I-recieved-a-check-in-the-mail-1069512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on walmartservicesgroup