Complaint Review: wantedautoprotect.com

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: KenKitten — California
wantedautoprotect.com
811 Church Road Suite 105 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

wantedautoprotect.com Wanted Auto Protect Buyer be aware! Wantedautoprotect is a huge scam. No License, no insurance and not even a real company! Cherry Hill, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: danger

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Please feel free to ask..

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please feel free to ask..

Back in the wild west days, they used to have Wanted signs.  I can clearly picture these guy's faces on those signs!  They are a complete fraud!  WantedAutoWarranty.com has no license to sell the auto warranties.  They also claim to have insurace, THEY DON'T!  Please protect  yourself if you have been contact by them.  And if, like me, you have had the misfortune of purchasing one of their policies, please contact a laywer.  You will need it.  Now let me tell you my story...

I purchased a used car for my wife's birthday.  I decided to purchase an auto warranty for this car.  After spending some time on Google, I came across http://wantedautowarranty.com.  I gave them a call and they told me that I can purchase a warranty for her car for real cheap.  They claimed that they were fully insured and they were licensed to sell this to me in all states.  Stupidly, I jumped in.  After a couple of months, the car started to make a weird noise and I took it to the dealership.  They found that the problem was not HUGE but fairly minor and would cost me 400 to fix.

I called Wanted Auto Warranty and GUESS WHAT??  They claimed I had never purchased a warranty from them!  I told them I have proof of purchase and credit card statements.  I got hung up on!!!   I called back and they send me to supervisor who started by apologizing for the misunderstanding.  He than proceeded to collect all of the information about the repair and said he'd call me back by the end of day.  He called back a few hours later and started to explain how the problem was not covered under the policy.  And that they will not be covering it.

I asked them to cancel the contract and refund my money.  They said I was not eligable for a refund!  I spoke with my lawyer and now I am on the hook for legal fees!  Please be careful.  This is a complete scam!  We also discovered that they are on the hook for a class action lawsuite and may/maynot have legal action from the state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wantedautoprotectcom/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/wantedautoprotectcom-Wanted-Auto-Protect-Buyer-be-aware-Wantedautoprotect-is-a-huge-scam-1042183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wantedautoprotect.com

danger

AUTHOR: pauliem18 - ()

i am not the creator of the orginal comment.  company is rude and misleading.  i was interested in buying a warrenty when i started asking some questions the women on the other line got very short and rude.  Didn't want to discuss details of the warrenty just wanted a quick sale.  Starting asking about specific parts and then i was hung up on.  I am not a competitor i am a guy with a 6 cylinder automodile that will shop elsewhere for a warrenty.

paul

baltimore

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please feel free to ask..

AUTHOR: Wanted Auto Protect - ()

Unfortunately, We are not to keep competitors from writing negative feedback about our company, but we will be more than happy to provide any information that current or future customers are seeking. We do not have any class action lawsuites against us and we make sure to do everything in our power to make our customers as satisfied as possible. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and will continue to provide that same service to all of our customers!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please feel free to ask..

AUTHOR: Wanted Auto Protect - ()

Unfortunately, We are not to keep competitors from writing negative feedback about our company, but we will be more than happy to provide any information that current or future customers are seeking. We do not have any class action lawsuits against us and we make sure to do everything in our power to make our customers as satisfied as possible. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and will continue to provide that same service to all of our customers!