Complaint Review: We Cosign

• Updated: Wed, December 04, 2013

• Reported By: Jmek — Chicago Illinois
We Cosign
Santa Ana, CA 92705 Santa Ana, California USA

We Cosign Services- Tara Valiza, Frank, Richard Impossible to get in touch with, fell off the face of the Earth when attempted to collect payment that they GURANTEED Santa Ana California

We Cosign Services is a rip off!!! Not only do they rip off those who pay them for a rental gurantee, they rip off apartment owners by not paying rent that has defaulted. They are impossible to get in touch with.

Tara Valiza is conveninetly never in the office when I've called, and she has never returned my call. She only emailed me back after the managing broker of the company I work for threatened them with a report to the BBB.

Due to unfortuinate circmustnaces, a tenant that We Cosign provided a rental guarantee for could no longer pay her rent. I immediately contacted Tara, as she was the person who signed the gurantee. She was not in the office any time that I called, and the receptionist was never able to tell me when she would be there.

An email was sent to Tara after each attempt to speak to her, however they were unanswered until we mentioned filing a BBB report. At that point, I began to at least get responses.

I was in constant contact with Tara to ensure I followed their policies and procedures to a T. I wanted to make sure I did everything and provided all documents they asked for to make sure they upheld their guarantee.

Luckily we were able to avoid the eviction process, and terminated the lease. Tara explained that in this case, what she called "cash for keys", We Cosign would pay two months of rent, free and clear. She said they would need a copy of the fully signed lease termination, and when they recieved it, they would send a check.

I emailed the lease termination on 10/21/13, have emailed several people with We Cosgin several times, however have not heard back from anyone. I have also called several times, however the phone numbers seem to be disconnected.

We Cosign seems to be ripping people off left and right. I have to wonder why they are alllowed to continue functioning as a company. They're basically stealing from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Cosign/Santa-Ana-California-92705/We-Cosign-Services-Tara-Valiza-Frank-Richard-Impossible-to-get-in-touch-with-fell-off-1104286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Cosign