- Report: #707753
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: western union
western unionp.o.box 6033 englewood, Colorado United States of America
western union i'm a victim of forged money order of 442.00 and i've been denied of reimbursement of this crime. englewood, Colorado
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- on 11/13/10 purchased money order at cash it quick check cash venue mail the payment out to atlantic auto center they called me 1 week later asking about the payment i'd told them it was already sent out they should've gotten already on 11/29/10 paid out 15.00 more dollars to trace
24hrs reclamation has expired purchaser signature altered to contact notice of reclamations manager at 503-886-4357 filed a police report on 3/8/11 looking to get my money back
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/western-union/englewood-Colorado-80155/western-union-im-a-victim-of-forged-money-order-of-44200-and-ive-been-denied-of-reimbu-707753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.