Complaint Review: WIRELESS EVOLUTION/SPRINT PCS

• Updated: Thu, November 07, 2013

• Reported By: angry customer43 — pomona California
WIRELESS EVOLUTION/SPRINT PCS
west covina , California USA

WIRELESS EVOLUTION/SPRINT PCS bad for both people who work there and customers west covina California

for starters WIRELESS EVOUTION is the cause of the end result while SPRINT PCS DID NOT assist in any way.

I WORKED for WEVO (cellcom wireless,wireless evolution etc,) seemed to be legit at the time ,however like in most jobs you see more as time goes on i was con'd by my manager at the time to switch and get a dealer line.

Now i no longer work for them 'and about 4 months go by , i then get a call from acme collections agency asking for payment .(me thinking for my current phone line) and this rep tells me i have a closed acct and owe 74 dollers and change, long story short i ended up with 2 accts one closed and one active, so i call sprint and spoke to customer care ,employee care ,finance, account services, all this in 13 days .

Sprint insisted on me paying for 2 bills while they've screwed my credit on an acct that was open and closed without me knowing about it ,while i was working for them, now you would think ....to ask questions right ...i did.

All i got was a run around of course there is much more to it then i am writing about on this review, but i dont like my time wasted so WORD OF ADVICE AVOID SPRINT OVERALL terribile customer service over the phone.

AS for wireless evolution the company ...ha if you work for them expect your check to be light and late if your a customer expect....poor selection on phones  and over priced by 50 to 100 bucks per phone and they're accessories way over priced as well they're upper level managment is very bad.

so today i have decided to give sprint a chance i calld them again. 2 hours later this random rep offers help' im thinking : ok i think we are getting somewhere....wrong her tone of voice changed telling me its my fault .tell me i agreed to something that wireless evolution did to my acct ...a transefer of liability under my own social s. number and have agreed to pay the termination fee to converting my cunsomer account to a deal acct 6 months into working with sprint, and again i didnt know about it ..should have asked more questions about it and now my credit score took a hit.

i end this with :keep it simple avoid them all at costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WIRELESS-EVOLUTIONSPRINT-PCS/west-covina-California-91791/WIRELESS-EVOLUTIONSPRINT-PCS-bad-for-both-people-who-work-there-and-customers-west-covin-1097748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WIRELESS EVOLUTION/SPRINT PCS