Complaint Review: www.freelancer.com

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: akiles99 — chennai Other
www.freelancer.com
Gurgoan,Huryana Internet Australia

freelancer.com CIN/LLPIN = U93000HR2011FTC043854 Freelancer scam again and victims join hands i almost grab their collar Haryana Internet

Google akiles99 and you can see what is my reputation and username.

"No one theft your knowledge" Is it false? When i did college where DR.APJ Abdul kalam did , doesnt i know something about these things.

My account got closed due to their terms and policy because i have more than $900 USD In my account balance.

That is great , no worries.

I see lot of scam reviews before and still i continue with them . I know i will catch them.(anyway as my name indicates my capacity)

yes, i catched them ,  my lawyer ready to file a  complaint against the Ministry of Corporate affairs and in Haryana Jurisdiction.

You can contact me at (((REDACTED))) so i can send you some forms you need to fill and so there wont be any hearing as freelancer says "We offer no recourse for rebuttal for this penalty."

In India , we can fire Matt and William . [continued below]....

.....

Also one of my client in Australia read about these guys and join hands so i can file a proper RTI against them.

The douments u send will help solve the case quickly since RTI is powerful.

PS. I gave 48 hours for them to get my account back and money in my bank account .

Also i may expect some data entry worker will reply to this (Emir/Valarie,etc )  and i will sure rip them too.

Thanks,

akiles99

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwfreelancercom/internet/freelancercom-CINLLPIN-U93000HR2011FTC043854-Freelancer-scam-again-and-victims-join-ha-1122192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.freelancer.com