Complaint Review: www.safecart.com federal way wa

• Submitted: Tue, June 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2011

• Reported By: DONNELL — CLERMONT Florida USA
www.safecart.com federal way wa

www.safecart.com federal way wa www.safecart.com federal way wa charged my internet (05/07/11) account $29.97 for something i did not buy. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Unrecognized Credit Card Charge

*Author of original report: Mistake taken care of by Paretologic.

I have a $29.97 charge on my internet account Discover Card that I know nothing about. It was charged to my account by www.safecart.com  Federal Way, Wa. I don't know who these people are and would like to have an address or phone number for them. I will not pay the $29.97 that was added to my account without my knowledge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wwwsafecartcom-federal-way-wa/internet/wwwsafecartcom-federal-way-wa-wwwsafecartcom-federal-way-wa-charged-my-internet-050-737980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on www.safecart.com federal way wa

Unrecognized Credit Card Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

SafeCart is one of the Internet's leading credit card payment services. We primarily transact digitally downloaded products like software, games and the like. With support for multiple currencies, we provide digital download product publishers a way to accept online payments for their products.

If you have a charge in your Discover Card bill you do not recognize please contact SafeCart Customer Support by phone at 1-855-432-0727 or by email at customerservice@safecart.com and provide us with the last 4 digits of the card number your first and last name zip code and Date of charge and we will be happy to assist you further.

Regards,
Kristy

SafeCart Customer Service
www.SafeCart.com

Mistake taken care of by Paretologic.

AUTHOR: DONNELL - (USA)

I had ordered an upgrade to a Paretologic program (RegCur) I used to clean my PC however when I downloaded the upgrade SW I accidently clicked on a second Program that I did not want so, I was approprietly carged for the SW. When I contacted Paretologic they removed the extra charge imediately. I am sorry for my haste in reporting this as a Ripoff but it was not.  Also; www.safecart.com Federal Way WA is only a collection agency for many internet companies.