Complaint Review: Xtreme HCA

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Tex — Frisco Texas
Xtreme HCA
7211 E. Southern Ave #111 Mesa, Arizona USA

Xtreme HCA Superior Distribution/AZC Beware scam artists. Once you accept a trial sample the company bills you 99.90 for next shipment regardless when the order is cancelled. You are also enrolled in programs to which you did not agree. Mesa Arizona

Agreed to a sample of garcinia cambogia which was received on 8-20-2013.  I was told I had 15 days to try the product.  When I saw no results I cancelled the product on 8-29-2013.  On 9-03-2013 I received a new shipment of the product with a charge of 99.90 to my credit card.  When I called customer service I was told I did not respond within the alloted time period.  Their explanation was I had 15 days from the shipping date which was 8-14-2013 according to the company.  I told them I wanted to return the unopened package and I was told it would not be accepted.  The rep refused to transfer me to a manager she refused and then hung up the phone.  Total ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xtreme-HCA/Mesa-Arizona-85209/Xtreme-HCA-Superior-DistributionAZC-Beware-scam-artists-Once-you-accept-a-trial-sample-1081345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xtreme HCA