Complaint Review: yodle inc

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: Alex — Chatsworth California United States of America
yodle inc
1375 North Scottsdale Rd. #400 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

yodle inc Yodle Plumbing, Yodle Electric. Con artists, Total Rip-off, Stay Away!, Run and save your company Scottsdale, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Yodle Response

They contacted me by phone to sell their products and services and explained what they can do for our company.

They promised the world and that we would be receiving 30 to 40 Plumbing calls if we spend $1,449.00 a month with them which included SEO. This package included a new web site which I did not need, SEO for the new site, and their tracking phone number.

The contract time was for 3 months and they also promised to let me choose the photos and some content for the site. As soon as I signed the contract they charged my card and did nothing with all the content and photos that I had sent them.

I called them several times to speak with the account manager J. Robinson who kept saying that he was going to have his team work on it ASAP, total B.S.  Contract was signed in May its now August, no sign of my content   and pictures. In addition to all this nonsense we only received one Plumbing related phone call and the rest were people looking for doctor's offices and dietitians.  What is that?

I strongly recommend for anyone to stay away from these con artist and crooks. They only want your money and nothing else.  I was able to get a refund for the second month charge which I never authorized, and have the account on hold at the moment til I bring this matter to my attorney.

Run and don't look back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/yodle-inc/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/yodle-inc-Yodle-Plumbing-Yodle-Electric-Con-artists-Total-Rip-off-Stay-Away-Run-and-921653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on yodle inc

Yodle Response

AUTHOR: Radley - (United States of America)

Alex my name is Radley Moss and I am the Director of Corporate Communications at Yodle. I saw your complaint. Im sorry to hear about your frustrations with Yodle and would like to have the opportunity to talk to you to get your perspective on what happened and to make sure that were addressing your concerns. Im disappointed to read that youve had considerably less leads than youd hoped for because Yodle prides itself in delivering quality calls and emails to our customers to help them grow their business. If you have a spare few minutes, would you be open to discussing this further? I'm happy to contact you. I'm also available at 212-542-5449 or rmoss@yodle.com.

I do though think its important to quickly bring up a couple of points regarding your comments. You mentioned that we charged you without authorization. Thats actually not the case. You signed a three month contract that specifically outlines that Yodle auto charges you once a month during that timeframe. I also understand from your Internet Marketing Specialist that he contacted you a number of times to get your input on where to post your photos and content on the site and to let you know that he needed your feedback in order to move forward with that. I'm happy to discuss all of these items in further detail with you.