Complaint Review: Zaxby's restaurant

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: Al — Bowdon Georgia United States of America
Zaxby's restaurant
479 S. Davy Crockett Pkwy Morristown, Tennessee United States of America

Zaxby's restaurant This is a Zaxby's franchise Failure to give senior 15% discount on Tuesday, I noted this after ringup but was told it was too much trouble to change the amount. Morristown, Tennessee

This location had a sign located to my right which indicated a 15% discount for seniors (on Tuesdays only) When I asked about the discount which was not applied the cashier went to the back and reported to me that it must be done in advance and they would give me the discount on my next visit. There will be no next visit by me.  I don't know what the age is for seniors there but I am 67 yrs of age.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zaxbys-restaurant/Morristown-Tennessee-/Zaxbys-restaurant-This-is-a-Zaxbys-franchise-Failure-to-give-senior-15-discount-on-Tues-925842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zaxby's restaurant