Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Auto Advertising Services companies on Automotive topic

Showing 51-75 of 1,583 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 02 2017
once driven was lured into a fast talking scam bedford Virginia Author: chaska, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: once driven bedford, Virginia

Apr 24 2017
Jordan Turner Fraud/Scam Artist Lincoln, Illinois Author: Illinois Auto Advertising Services: Jordan Turner Lincoln,, Illinois

Apr 23 2017
swaplease they lied about how they would help me with getting out of my lease, i asked him before i started how abbout how much would my car be worth and he said that it did not matter but it appears that it does we are even competing with dealer on their web site internet based Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Advertising Services: swaplease Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Budget car sales I went to purchase a vehicle there advertisement states bad credit or no credit they will still help u purchase a vehicle for even 5 dollars down. they turned me down told me my credit wasnt good enough this iscfalse advertisement i need a vehicle. i have more than 5 dollars put down on a car Radcliff Kentucky Author: Brandenburg , Kentucky Auto Advertising Services: Budget car sales Radcliff, Kentucky

Apr 10 2017
cyclevinusa.com cyclevin, cyclevinus Slick Scam for vehicle background checks cyclevinusa@gmail.com Internet Author: Howard City, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: cyclevinusa.com Internet

Apr 11 2017
Endurance Extended Vehicle Coverage Misleading advertisement Northbrook Illinois Author: Alexandria, Virginia Auto Advertising Services: Endurance Extended Vehicle Coverage Nationwide

Apr 04 2017
Carson Honda They sale me a car that it's no safety At all . Carson Honda California Author: Long Beach , California Auto Advertising Services: Carson Honda

May 15 2017
Sellers Network / Christie Duda, Daniel Schwartz, Derrick, AVOID THIS COMPANY Las Vegas, NV and Calabasas, CA Nevada and California Author: missoula, Montana Auto Advertising Services: Sellers Network Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 23 2017
1959 About defective spark plug wires the seller out of Pacific Grove California. The seller called me today and he threatened me and cussed me out and I had to call the FBI to look into this matter. I want to advise others and caution then this seller is very violent. I have documentation of the threat and I will forward this to the appropriate authorities and the state of California. Pacific Grove California Pacific Grove C Author: Wellford, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Monterey Auto Parts South Carolina

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 18 2017
QuickBye Select Vehicle Marketing Universal Marketing Dealer Assist Warning Scam Read Before Doing Business With Quickbye/Select Vehicle Marketing Omaha Nebraska Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: QuickBye Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 15 2017
timeless auto sales jonhaton took money and did nothing won't answer phone wilkes-barre, Pennsylvania Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Auto Advertising Services: timeless auto sales wilkes-barre, , Pennsylvania

Mar 12 2017
Vehicle Selling Solutions Classy Auto, National Vehicle, RV Daily and more. Vehicle Selling Solutions Changed Their Name From National Vehicle Omaha Nebraska Author: Quebec Auto Advertising Services: Vehicle Selling Solutions Omaha, Nebraska

Mar 09 2017
titan salvage alliance network akt they took my money and gave me nothing. ? Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: titan salvage alliance network akt Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Joe / alan sales managers I am reporting sunrise camping center in hickory nc. For steeling my 100.00 deposit and avoiding me on its return.Hickory North Carolina Author: Hudson, North Carolina Auto Advertising Services: Sunrise camping center / joe sales manager Hickory , North Carolina

Mar 06 2017
EBay Motors/ Sally Harper EBay motors Scandal Internet Author: Middletown, Delaware Auto Advertising Services: EBay Motors/ Sally Harper Internet