Company Directory | 1st-american
Approximately 66 Reports Found

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida

Jan 04 2016
Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group REVIEW: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group works with Fortune 5000 companies. Elite Client Services is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and support.*UPDATE: Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Elite Client Services – Private Client Management Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Elite Client Services Nationwide
3, Report #1201528

Jan 14 2015
1st American Leasing 1st American Leasing Bankcard Limited Inc. Doing Business as Private Client ServicesSarah Searle President4630 S. Amethyst DriveChandler AZ 85249949.258.2101 Professional Swindlers Company- Hurting the businesses and Economy. Related business criminal departments should look into this company and get rid of them now!!! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Tigard, Oregon Small Business Services: 1st American Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 20 2014
1st American Home Tenders Orlando Brad LukensShannon Boswell Rip off artists Orlando Florida
Claims Against Deposits Must Be Approved Before Dispersement Author: orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: 1st American Home Tenders Orlando Tampa, Florida

Jun 18 2014
1st American Mitigators Law Center Promises Mortgage relief. Does not deliver. Bingham Farms Michigan Author: Lapeer, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Law Center Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jun 12 2014
ymax corporation usa quick cash' 1st american loans yax oration promised a loan but kept asking for green spot voucher totaling $960 & wanted more. no loan unless more money. sent me to western union to get money. refused to refund money. foreign speaking named george. really ripped off. george had nerve to call me and tell me he was the scammer and I had been scammed. plant city florida Author: kansas city, Kansas Liars: ymax corporation Select State/Province

Jun 10 2014
MERIMAC LEASING COMPANY this company is trying to get money for me for merchandise that i sent back to them being it was faulty used equipment. they were charging my bank account for over two years deducted thousands of dollars for a terminal that has a $150 value i even paid them until it broke. then I had called the original processing place called 1st american as well as merman to get new equipment they hung up on me told me to talk to manager ed garcia which never returned my call back. so i was forced to go through another company or not accept master card and visa no more. What was so bad is I never signed with merman i signed with 1st american and they told me two years later merman and them were in together. BEWARE of this or these companies merimc leasing 1st american all in together and for the record no one can put a bad business type transaction on your credit report only individuals can have that done. my attorney tells me they won't even try it because they know they have ripped u off so much already it doenst even matter. FORTWORTH Texas Author: RIVERSIDE, California Credit Card Fraud: MERIMAC LEASING COMPANY FORTWORTH, Texas

Jun 09 2014
1st American Mitigators, Inc Micheal J. Rountree, Scott B. Small, Gilbert Borman, Sheena Franklin This company ripped me off for the last $2500.00 that I could have used to pay my mortgage. They promised me it was possible to secure a mortgage modification or at the very least have Bank of America forgive my past payment owed to save me forclosure. I never heard from them after they were paid and I never got anything but a lot of anxiety and stress through the entire process. I asked for a refund of my money after they tried to charge me a monthly fee to maintain my case (that wasn't going anywhere) and I never got any replies from these crooks. Bingham Farms Michigan Of course the cowards that own this company have never responded Author: Westland, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: 1st American Mitigators, Inc Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jun 03 2014
1st American Leasing LLC Holding me to a lease contract after receiving the equipment back Grand Rapids Michigan I had the same experience Author: el paso, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: 1st American Leasing LLC Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 08 2014
1st American Mitigators FAM/Borman Law Client May terminate this agreement without charge at anytime prior to the completion of services. per contract Bingham Farm, Michigan Directly to Gilbert Borman, General Counsel Author: Taylor, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Bingham Farm, Michigan

May 08 2014
1st American Mitigators First American Mitigators Promised Loan Modification dont worry we are handling it , you dont need to make payments to your lender Internet, Internet Lies all Lies Author: Waterford, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Internet

Apr 09 2014
First American Air, Yariv Uzan, 1st American Air, American Fresh Air, American Fresh Ducts : Bait and Switch non-cleaning. San Leandro California Author: Oakland, California Cleaning Services: First American Air San Leandro, California

Mar 06 2014

Mar 06 2014
1st American Leasing Exorbitant Prices, and Harassing Collections Practices Grand Rapids, Michigan Class Action against 1st American Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Miscellaneous Electronics: 1st American Leasing Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 24 2013
1st American Mitigarors Inc. The staff and company are working hard for the consumer to make sure you can stay in your home and make it affordable. When I have a concern or question they work hard to get back to you in the same d Very Positive experience and made it reassuring they were working for me to help keep my home. Internet Author: Holt, Michigan Manufactured Home Dealers: 1st American Mitigarors Inc. Internet

Apr 09 2013
1st American Financial Solutions Forensinc Loan and Loan Modification Ripp off, Internet Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: 1st American Financial Solutions Internet

Mar 19 2013
1st American Mitigators LIARS ~ THEIVES~ DO NOT TRUST THEM Bingham Farms, Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jan 23 2013
1st American Mitigators This company took an upfront fee from me and told me a Home Loan Modification could be done but never did get one. Bingham Farms, Michigan Success Finally Author: , Michigan Consumer Services: 1st American Mitigators Bingham Farms, Michigan

Dec 12 2012
1st American Financial Solutions They claim to be financial advisors in helping people who are in fear of loosing there homes Huntington Beach, California my terrible mistake Author: McClellanadtown, Pennsylvania Financial Services: 1st American Financial Solutions Huntington Beach, California

Oct 18 2012
1st American Leasing Kevin Harvey with Rhino Systems, Sunshine ATM Processing Kevin 'stole' the ATM and 1st American Leasing is suing me. Internet Rhino Systems Gary Harvey Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cash Services: 1st American Leasing Internet

Sep 28 2012
1st American Mryna Doppelt Filled out paperwork , but asked for my bank account numbers and information, when I asked for theirs Bingham Farms , Michigan I wish I read this 1st Author: Sandlake, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jul 04 2012
Merimac Capital 1st American Payment Systems Leased c.c.machine for my small business but company runs never ending payments & practices Fort Worth, Texas Merimac Capital, Fort Worth, Texas Author: Wills Point, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Merimac Capital 1st American Payment Systems Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 22 2011
1st american credit card service DECEPTION AT ITS FINEST Murietta, California Author: Caldwell, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: 1st american credit card service Murietta, California

Jun 19 2011
Betsy Duranty, E American Securities 1st American Escrow American Procurement Refused and had no intent on paying me my last paycheck San Diego California Betsy Duranty Court Hearing Vista 6/21/11 Author: San Diego, California Mortgage Companies: American Securities, 1st American Escrow, American Procurement, San Diego, California

Feb 21 2011
Betsy Duranty E American Securities 1st American Escrow American Procurement Betsy Proebstle Heflin ripoff incarcerated arrested fraud forgery spammer fraudulent ripoff business San Diego, Orange County, Napa California Betsy Duranty is not a criminal? Author: none, California Mortgage Companies: Betsy Duranty E American Securities 1st American Escrow American Procurement Betsy Proebstle Heflin San Diego, California