Company Directory | 1st-american-mitigators
Approximately 6 Reports Found

Jun 18 2014
1st American Mitigators Law Center Promises Mortgage relief. Does not deliver. Bingham Farms Michigan Author: Lapeer, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Law Center Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jun 09 2014
1st American Mitigators, Inc Micheal J. Rountree, Scott B. Small, Gilbert Borman, Sheena Franklin This company ripped me off for the last $2500.00 that I could have used to pay my mortgage. They promised me it was possible to secure a mortgage modification or at the very least have Bank of America forgive my past payment owed to save me forclosure. I never heard from them after they were paid and I never got anything but a lot of anxiety and stress through the entire process. I asked for a refund of my money after they tried to charge me a monthly fee to maintain my case (that wasn't going anywhere) and I never got any replies from these crooks. Bingham Farms Michigan Author: Westland, Michigan Attorneys & Legal Services: 1st American Mitigators, Inc Bingham Farms, Michigan

May 08 2014
1st American Mitigators FAM/Borman Law Client May terminate this agreement without charge at anytime prior to the completion of services. per contract Bingham Farm, Michigan Author: Taylor, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Bingham Farm, Michigan

May 08 2014
1st American Mitigators First American Mitigators Promised Loan Modification dont worry we are handling it , you dont need to make payments to your lender Internet, Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Internet

Mar 19 2013
1st American Mitigators LIARS ~ THEIVES~ DO NOT TRUST THEM Bingham Farms, Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Loan Modification: 1st American Mitigators Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jan 23 2013
1st American Mitigators This company took an upfront fee from me and told me a Home Loan Modification could be done but never did get one. Bingham Farms, Michigan Author: , Michigan Consumer Services: 1st American Mitigators Bingham Farms, Michigan