Company Directory | dish-network

Feb 26 2014
Dish Network Early Termination Fees -- Insane Contract from Dish Denver Colorado Author: Buffalo, New York Satellite Companies: Dish Denver, Colorado

Feb 21 2014
Dish Network Satellite TV Dish lied about their charges, took my account over from ATT without my consent and triple the charges and was very hard to cancel. They lie about their names and IDs I will never hire them again. Palatine Illinois Author: Cypress, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network Satellite TV Palatine, Illinois

Feb 21 2014
Dish high speed internet doesn't know the meaning of the term high speed high speed with this company‚Ķno such thing MT Author: Hamilton, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Select State/Province

Feb 17 2014
Dish Network Impossible to cancel service!! Indianapolis Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Feb 17 2014
Dish network Lied rude ? South Carolina Author: Welford, South Carolina Internet: Dish network Select State/Province

Feb 17 2014
dish network dish internet lied to me when they said i could move my internet service from idaho to airizona. 2 tecs came out from dish and said i would have to make a new account because the sattilites were different , now i'm paying for something i can't even use ' and they are going to charge me a cancelation fee of over $ 200 internet Author: golden valley , Arizona Consumer Services: dish network Select State/Province

Feb 15 2014
Dish Network I just started service with Dish Network on January 8th or 9th. I received a bill in the mail stating No payment due $0.00 and under the my bill portion of the website it also clearly states that my amount due is $0.00. The day before yesterday I come home to my service being disconnected. So I call Dish Network. The representative stated to me that I do have a bill due of $33.49 and my bill is due the 7th of every month. Palatine Illinois Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Palatine, Illinois

Feb 11 2014
Dish Tv Dish NetDish Network Dish Network Early termination fee, Be Aware you will be charged no matter what reason or how long you had service, 1 minute or 10 hours. Palatine  Illinois Author: Torrance, California Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Tv Palatine Il. , Illinois

59, Report #1122053

Feb 08 2014
Dish Network allied Interstae LLCPO box 4000Warrenton, VA 20188 sending bill Palatine,IL. Warrenton,va Author: des moines, Iowa Satellite Companies: Dish Network Select State/Province

60, Report #1122002

Feb 08 2014
Ifinity Dish Dish Network give away MISLEADING FALSE REPRESENTATION BREACH EXPECTS MORE FROM CUSTOMERS THAN WHAT THEY EXPECT Nationwide Author: lebanon, Tennessee Satellite Companies: Ifinity Dish Nationwide

Feb 06 2014
Dish Network Early termination fee Englewood Colorado Author: austin , Texas Cable TV: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Feb 05 2014
dish network not giving me free promotions baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Liars: dish network baltimore, Maryland

63, Report #1120988

Feb 04 2014
Dish Network Swindled, in a scam by Dish Network by using my bank account. DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCOUNT INFO OF ANY KIND. Englewood Colorado
Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Satellite Companies: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Jan 27 2014
Dish Network After one year, your monthly Dish bill TR Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Cable Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jan 18 2014
Dish Network Charged my wife's bank account $122.50 for an early termination fee without our authorization or consent. Englewood Colorado
Author: Kelseyville, California Satellite Companies: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Jan 17 2014
Dish Network Charging me for receiver that I own after cancellation of services after contract. Englewood Colorado
Author: Conroe, Texas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Jan 15 2014
DISH Network DISH Network access and stole from my bank account without my knowledge Englewood Colorado Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Services: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2014
Dish Network Deception, Theft, Fraudulent Englewood Colorado Author: Franklin, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Jan 10 2014
Dish Network Joseph P. Clayton Ripped me off No Fox or FX channels so cancelled now in collection Englewood Colorado Author: Shorewood, Illinois Satellite Companies: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Jan 08 2014
Dish Network Took Money Without Authorization Denver Colorado Author: Patterson, Georgia Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Internet

Jan 07 2014
Dish Network Dish Net I run out of internet usage every single month with Dish net and I pay for the top package Internet Nationwide Author: Leesville, Louisiana Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Internet, Select State/Province

Jan 06 2014
Dish Network Deceptive Practices Littleton Colorado
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Littleton, Colorado

Jan 05 2014
dish network N/A RAN A CREDIT CHECK WITHOUT MY CONCENT. MAY HAVE USED MY SS FOR FRAUD. Internet Author: San Diego, California Satellite Dish Companies: dish network Internet

Jan 03 2014
Dish Network Dish TV, Dish Failure to apply promotion code and refusal to resolve the issue internet Nationwide
Author: hamilton, New Jersey Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Dec 30 2013
Dish Network Dish Automatic withdrawal without my consent. Will note change data of automatic withdrawal Englewood Colorado
Author: NorthHuntingdon, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado