Company Directory | dish-network

Jul 10 2015
Dish Network conned me into keeping my account open to bill me later for services provided Englewood Colorado
Solution to Dish Network scams Author: Elizabeth City, North Carolina Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 20 2015
Dish Network DISH Network LLC.9601 S Meridian Blvd.Englewood, Colorado Data Use Internet Facebook.. Author: STEVENS POINT, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Dish Network Internet

Jun 13 2015
Dish Network Dish Network ***** their loyal customers with upgrade charges englewood Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Mississippi Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 12 2015
Dish Network and DirecTV aka M.J. Quality Conroller SSI Authorized Dealer Misrepresented himself as a dealer for both satellite dealers, however, he strongarms seniors into changing service from DirecTV to Dish Network. Also insists on getting their SSA number as well as debit and credit card numbers and insists they sign a new contract. Also trespassed on my moms property after dark to disconnect her satellite dish after I called to cancel the contract. Yucaipa California Author: Yucaipa, California Satellite Companies: SSI

Jun 05 2015
Dish Network Unauthorized charge without prior notification on debit card Nationwide Author: Willow Springs, North Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Jun 04 2015
Dish Latino Dish Network Cancel account charges when I never cancel, fees not applicable, unable to correct there errors SAN DIEGO Nationwide Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cable TV: Dish Latino Internet

May 14 2015
Dish Dish network sucks!!! Rip offs Brick Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Dish Nationwide

May 11 2015
Dish Network Wrongful early termination fee nationwide Nationwide Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 08 2015
Dish Network MULTIPLE HARASSING PHONE CALLS BUT I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM! Nationwide Author: Eugene, Oregon Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 29 2015
Dish Network Corporation Deceptive Business practices Englewood Colorado
Author: Hawthorne, California Satellite Companies: Dish Network Corporation Englewood, Colorado

Apr 24 2015
Dish Network steals money, take away product with notice, over charges!!!! Carson City Nationwide Author: Dayton , Nevada Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Apr 21 2015
DISH network fraudulently sells what they cannot deliver Nationwide Nationwide Author: Middletown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: DISH network Nationwide

Apr 20 2015
Dish Network broadband Tenaha Nationwide Author: Tenaha, Texas Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Nationwide

64, Report #1222015

Apr 12 2015
dish network mydish.com They took away my fox news! Pasadena California Author: Surprise, Arizona Internet Service Providers: dish network Pasadena, California

Apr 10 2015
Dish Network Ripoff/Scam Internet Author: Eden, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Internet

Apr 09 2015
dish network trying to charge early termination fees Nationwide Author: 2252 e javelina, Arizona Cable TV: dish network Nationwide

67, Report #1220728

Apr 06 2015
Dish Network Gift Card Promise Rip-Off Palatine Illinois Author: Meriden, Connecticut Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

68, Report #1220380

Apr 04 2015
Dish Network Fraud.. they forged our signature so they could charge us Early termination fee's Henderson Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 31 2015
DISH NETWORK CROOK(S) AT DISH NETWORK - EMBEZZLED MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT NATIONWIDE Response to Dish Author: Any City, Michigan Satellite Companies: DISH NETWORK Nationwide

Mar 22 2015
Dish Network Over charging me and changing the price for early cancelation fee's and increasing my bill Lexington Kentucky
COMPANY BROKE THE CONTRACT NOT THE CUSTOMER Author: Lexington, Kentucky Customer: Dish Network Lexington, Kentucky

Mar 14 2015
Convergentusa Sent me a bill on an account we've never had Dish Network and this is the first we've ever heard. Have never received anything from Dish Network and just cleared Bankruptcy late last year. They cannot give me anying info on the original bill and Dish network has no information on us ever having an account. Renton Washington Author: Florence, South Carolina Satellite Dish Companies: Convergentusa Renton, Washington

Mar 09 2015
Dish Network With held contract terms and falsified account info Nationwide Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 08 2015
Dish Network I am asked to pay my bill on the 16th instead of the 30th which the law allows. I see more commercials than movies or shows that I paid for and channels I never ordered. They add channels to my service without permission. All a ripp-off Dish Network Service Is A Ripp-Off Palatine Illinois Law? Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Palatine, Illinois

Feb 25 2015
DISH Network Took money from removed account Bloomington IL Author: Bloomington, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: DISH Network

Feb 20 2015
dish network Took my money and told me incorrect price in contract i never signed for Author: reseda, California Cable TV: dish network