Company Directory | home-depot
Approximately 800 Reports Found

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

3, Report #1319443

Jul 28 2016
Rigid Power Tools Home Depot Lifetime Warranty Informaion Nationwide Author: Utah Hardware & Tools: Rigid Power Tools Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Home Depot Thomasville cabinets Pealing fading junk,fraud Holiday, florida Nationwide Author: Palm harbor , Florida Building Products: Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
home depot credit card they offered me 18 months interest free credit card but charged me 35 interest per month on a 800 balance which is 50% interest missiagua Nationwide Details... Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: home depot credit card Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Home Depot Purchased a Whirlpool washing machine online. Had it delivered. First time, and each using it the machine does not get clothes clean.  Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Liars: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Mighty quip Uses lies to sell overpriced power equipment to elderly people in home Depot parking lots Indiana So I'm a employee of yours? Author: Sumas, Washington Door to Door Sales: Mighty quip Indiana

Jun 20 2016
1988 Home Depot Denied a return due to non receipt Gig harbor Washington Kind of.... Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Hardware & Tools: Home Depot

Jun 14 2016
Home Depot Changed the delivery address & my name on the order of a refrigerator. New Jersey Nationwide Author: MILLVILLE NEW JERSEY , New Jersey Questionable Activities: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
General Electric Home Depot Still up to the same old tricks? Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: General Electric Nationwide

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 11 2016
GE Delivery for Home Depot Appliances 5th attempt to deliver my appliances over a period of 2 months connecticut Connecticut Author: CT, Connecticut Consumer Services: GE Delivery for Home Depot Appliances Connecticut

May 10 2016
AMERICAN CARPET SOUTH Home Depot contracted installers. ACS, AMERICAN CARPET SOUTH, The YES Company Failed to install without a seems which is what i ordered and paid for Springfield Massachusetts Author: Worcester , Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Stores: AMERICAN CARPET SOUTH Springfield , Massachusetts

May 09 2016
Husky Home Depot Dalton Nationwide Author: GA, Georgia, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Husky Nationwide

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia

May 02 2016
Home Depot Interiors US Remodelers US Home Systems One Call Close Cancel Your Appointment Baldwin Park Nationwide Author: Lancaster, California Kitchens: Home Depot Interiors Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Home Depot sale price not honored for online orders Nationwide I'm not stupid, not a guy... Author: Mt. Holly, New Jersey Appliances: Home Depot Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Home Depot Did thousands of damage to my condo Fort Myers Nationwide
Author: Sarasota, Florida Home Improvements: Home Depot Nationwide

Apr 18 2016
Home depot/Shawcarpet Home depot sold me Crappy Shaw Carpet and wont back up their warrenty evansville west side store Indiana Author: evansville, Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Home depot/Shawcarpet Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Home Depot; Homelegend flooring; Michele Cuprowski; (claims anaylyst) Ignore my requests; did not follow up; found many excuses to negate the warrenty on a hardwood floor less than 90 days old; played the blame game on the consumer and then the installer; picked apart the inspection findings and contradicted their findings. Adairsville, GA Atlanta, GA
Warranty a Sham and fradulent Author: Taylorsville, Utah Kitchens: Home Depot Nationwide

Mar 29 2016
home depot washer dryer instalation honolulu Hawaii Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Shipping & Handling: home depot honolulu, Hawaii

Mar 27 2016
Home Depot rip off charged a restocking fee without telling me prior to sale Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Home Depot Nationwide

Mar 13 2016
Home Depot Credit Card Credit card scam Atlanta Georgia You should not be charged... Author: Clermont, Florida Credit Services: Home Depot Credit Card Nationwide

Feb 15 2016
Ridgid Tools - Home Depot Warranty is a Ripoff Michigan Nationwide SCAM LIFETIME WARRANTY ON RIDGID TOOL Nationwide Paper vs web Author: Michigan Hardware & Tools: Ridgid Tools - Home Depot Warranty is a Ripoff Michigan Nationwide Nationwide