Company Directory | kim
Approximately 604 Reports Found

Apr 24 2014
Coral Shores Realty, Inc. Mellen Powell Kim Summers Fly by night Realty Company dumps tenant instructs owner not to honor lease terms and keep 1st, last, and security plantation Florida
Author: boca raton, Florida Realtors: Coral Shores Realty, Inc. plantation, Florida

Apr 21 2014
Exclusive Entertainment Kim Mondello Exclusive Strippers Scam artists Internet Author: Bay Point, California Strippers & Dancers: Exclusive Entertainment Kim Mondello Internet

Apr 19 2014
Surminda Mack Minda Carter, Bianca Carter, Surminda Kim Surminda Carter is not a good person. She's mean, she's self serving, and narcissistic Malibu California Author: California Ex- Girlfriends: Liars: Surminda Mack Malibu, California

Apr 03 2014
Boles, Kallenborn, Ciesielczyk, Canchola, Ciesielczyk Cheryl L. Boles, James K. Boles, Raymond E. Boles, Marian Boles, (deceased) Joesph Boles, Kim Canchola, Karl Kallenborn, Nancy and Lee Ciesielczyk, Corey Ciesielczyk, Dixie Lee Kallenborn no probable cause, or lack of jurisdiction, and move to dismiss the complaint, or probable cause, and act to correct the discrimination and its effects Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Chicago Land Area, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: Boles, Kallenborn, Ciesielczyk, Canchola, Ciesielczyk Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Apr 01 2014
kim murphy/ web design web design, web designz23.com shooting internet.com Big Scam, Avoid using Kim murphy, Designz23.com , shooting internet.com . And beware of signs he uses to advertise in the lehigh valley areas. hellertown Pennsylvania Author: bethlehem , Pennsylvania Websites: kim murphy/ web design hellertown, Pennsylvania

Mar 23 2014
DR. KIM KALAS FLAGSTAFF DR. HURTING 2 SMALL CHILDREN FLAGSTAFF Arizona Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Psychic Fortune Tellers: DR. KIM KALAS FLAGSTAFF, Arizona

Mar 12 2014
kim lee kimleeteam@gmail.com I met this client at odesk, and she ripped me off $352. Internet Author: nairobi, Alabama Work at Home Business: kim lee Internet

Mar 11 2014
National Debt Management Kim Gordon This company has ripped off at least 3 employees who worked for them. They are dishonest. Jeffersonville, Indiana Author: Bardstown, Kentucky Credit Services: National Debt Management Jeffersonville, Indiana

Mar 06 2014
Groelle & Salmon, P.A. / Worst Employers Ever David and Kim Salmon discharge faithful and hard working employees for no reason. Uncaring & cold! Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Groelle & Salmon, P.A. Tampa, Florida

Mar 01 2014
Visionary Property Investments Charles And Kim Petty Charles Petty and Visionary have not sent interest payments for a private loan I invested with them in April. He will not return my money. Lithonia Georgia Author: Snellville, Georgia Questionable Activities: Visionary Property Investments Charles And Kim Petty Lithonia, Georgia

Mar 01 2014
Kris Johnson/Kim Jahn/Marquee/Atlantis Cosmetic Surgery/Atlantis 2000 International, Inc. Hair Transplant Plantation, Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Kris Johnson/Kim Jahn/Marquee/Atlantis Cosmetic Surgery/Atlantis 2000 International, Inc. Plantation, Florida

Feb 18 2014
La Kim Qrt.selling@yahoo.com Seller Quang nam Vietnam Author: Duncanville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: La Kim Quang nam, Select State/Province

Feb 12 2014
Beautex.com Inc. , Kim Hartsman, Advanced Esthetic Supply & Training Center Runs a training center for Beauty equipment and will not give a certificate of the training you paid for if ,you dont Buy her Equipment Thornhill & Richmond Hill Ontario Author: northern Ontario, Ontario Health Spas: Beautex.com Inc. ( Kim Hartsman) ThornHill, Ontario

Feb 11 2014
Hey Beautiful Salon a.k.a Kallista, Dezi This shady salon keeps changing locations, names and names. 4 moves in a couple of years. The owner Kim is a scam artist Portland Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Hair Salons: Hey Beautiful Salon Select State/Province

15, Report #1120935

Feb 04 2014
KIM KALAS CLOWN KIM KALAS IS A LIAR A FAKE AND A FRAUD SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH FLAGSTAFF Arizona Author: FLAGSTAFF, Arizona Liars: KIM KALAS CLOWN FLAGSTAFF, Arizona

Jan 29 2014
Complaint Review: Jeannie Geehyun Kim| Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Furthermore, the Arbitrator found that this Report was not written by a customer of the Complainant. | Jeannie Geehyun Kim ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))
Author: Elmwood Park, Illinois Architects & Designers: ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP , ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant t

Jan 26 2014
US bank LM-CA-5245 Richard K. Davis CEO Andrew Cecere CFO Tahira Arshad Branch Manager Leonard Kim Teller Supervisor In my opinion dis 1920s Chicago Gangland Financial Syndicate tried ta rub me out Irvine CA in 2014 Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Banks: US bank LM-CA-5245 Richard K. Davis CEO Andrew Cecere CFO Tahira Arshad Branch Manager Leonard Kim Teller Supervisor Irvine, California

Jan 23 2014
Johns Motor Company Inc Kim, the owner of John's Motor Group,sold me a car. He swore up and down this car was in excellent condition and needed nothing. He quoted me a price, I countered and was told my offer was accepted. When I returned with the agreed upon counter offer money, he then told me he couldn't accept the offer because the car was not actually his and the person who owned the car wanted the full price. Additionally, he showed me a piece of paper reflecting a $65.00 doc fee which he explained the person he was selling the car for was responsible to pay and I had only to pay for inspection cost. Then he recants and suggests that if the car owner don't pay the 65. , I will have to and tells me 3 times that when I return to bring 105. just in case the owner don't come pay the 65. docking fees. Upon returning per his call to inform me car is inspected and come pick up the car, When I arrive to pick up the car, he denied telling me 65. doc fees, that I now owe him $95.00 plus another $40.00. He changed the docking fees from 65. to 95.  I drove the car two blocks to my home. I awoke the next morning to a huge puddle of oil and antifreeze under the car. I called Kim, he said he was very surprised, no problem, bring it in, he would make it right. Upon returning the car, he then changes his story again.  Bottom line. I own a car that costs of repairs far exceed cars true value.  in addition to the thousands he charged me for the car. To summarize: this guy lied to me, misrepresented the car and he clearly rigged things to temporarily disguise the major issues.Took my hard earned monies that I saved up for 2 years to buy a car with. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Johns Motor Company Inc Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Jan 18 2014
Kim Stallings - Kim Hale - Kim Berkey - Kim Brewer This lying w**** dragged me to Tulsa because she loved me and then cheated on me with a so called family friend while I was in Texas Mountain View Arkansas Or Tulsa,Oklahoma Florida,Oklahoma,Arkansas Author: kissimmee, Florida Adultery: Kim Stallings Aka Kim Hale Aka Kim Berkey Aka Kim Brewer Tulsa, Florida

Jan 18 2014
Kim Taylor Con Artist, W****, Thief Westport, Indiana Author: Westport, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Kim Taylor Westport, Indiana

Jan 18 2014
KIM MOHON, PREMIER DESIGNS ripoff, LAIR, THIEF, DOUBLE TALKER, W**** SOUTHAVEN, MS DALLAS, TX MISSISSIPPI, TEXAS Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Jewelers: KIM MOHON SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi

Jan 17 2014
Tropic yoga Kim Hess She is a s**** w**** who goes after men with wives or girlfriends. miami, Florida
Author: miami, Florida Boat Cruises: Tropic yoga miami, Florida

Jan 16 2014
Kim Lacey - Academy Collection Services ripoff- called me stupid, ignorant, deadbeat and my mother a b**** Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Lansing, Michigan Collection Agencies: Kim Lacey - Academy Collection Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2014
Faces Inc. Kim Pease. I can not attest to what the other reports have to say about Kim Pease, I can only speak about what I have witnessed to personally.. I can say that she has acted unprofessionally and that a lot of the things that I have personally heard her state to other people are in fact a lie. I have heard her make claims to fame that are very unfounded and I have witnessed her talk to people as if they were beneath her.  fayetteville Arkansas Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Modeling Schools: kim pease fayetteville, Arkansas

Jan 16 2014
Between Two Homes LLC, Children in the middle, Bradley Craig, Kim England Appointed by the Texas Family Court system to act as mini Judges that do and charge as they see fit with no oversight. Grand Prarie Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Court Judges: Between Two Homes LLC Grand Prarie, Texas