Company Directory | kmart
Approximately 171 Reports Found

Jul 06 2013
Kmart There full staff is no help whats so ever.> Wrote & emailed there main office, Never got a word bac Where service alone is a never ending nightmare fort myers Florida
Author: Fort Myers , Florida Computer Manufactures: Kmart fort myers , Florida

May 10 2013
Plinker Ron Stowell Bryan Christopher Moon Plinker They offered a $10 incentive to shop at their new sponsor Kmart. Ronald Stowell is a scam artist. I shopped there on 04/29/13 and almost two weeks later I have not recieved my $10 bonus. I have kids to feed! I complained after the first week to Ronald Stowell and he told me they were having problems loading the $10 into the system but it would be solved soon. I have kids to feed and my cat is hungry! I am still waiting and while I wait my cat goes hungry! If they are not going to honor their promised rebates they should not be promising rebates in the first place!!! What is wrong with these people?!? Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Plinker Ron Stowell Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

May 10 2013
Plink They offered a $10 incentive to shop at their new sponsor Kmart. I shopped there on 04/29/13 and almost 2 weeks later have not received my $10 bonus. I complained after the first week and they told me they were having problems loading the $10 into the system nut it would be solved soon......still waiting! . Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Plink Internet

Apr 17 2013
Kmart Deceptive credit card charges Internet Author: Northport, California Clothing Stores: Kmart Internet

30, Report #1041993

Apr 09 2013
Kmart Sears Sold fake diamond ring for a real one Eau Claire, Wisconsin Author: Hixton, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Apr 08 2013
KMart Sears No wonder this company is struggling, Internet Author: Miami, Florida Home & Garden Stores: KMart Sears Internet

Apr 02 2013
Kmart sent wrong item - wanted to charge me 12 to return a 6 oz purse. Internet Author: Ft ayne, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Internet

Mar 02 2013
Dish Network Offered a $200 K-mart card for a 24 month agreement, did not telll me how to receive it, not refusing the offer. Palatine , Illinois Author: Rexburg, Idaho Consumer Services: Dish Network Palatine, Illinois

Feb 12 2013
Kmart Sears Kmart lists same product with two different item numbers and two different prices Hoffman Estates, Illinois Author: , Appliances: Kmart Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Jan 25 2013
KMART Defraud Rosedale, , New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Department & Outlet Stores: KMART Rosedale,, New York

Jan 25 2013
kmart K-Mart Horrible Customer Service, Called Security for no reason, Manager laughed at us.. Nashville, Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: kmart Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 22 2013
Kmart Sears Charged 3 times for single purchase Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Appliances: Kmart Internet

Jan 17 2013
kmart hopewell promotions, inc Kmart let into there stores this company to sell jewerly that was a ripp off and scam. Pikesville MD, Maryland Author: Wavelry, New York Customer: kmart Pikesville MD, Maryland

Jan 14 2013
KMart Corporation Archiac, dinosaur Company with lousy return/exchange policy, rude staff, poor customer service & cheap, low quality goods Miami, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: KMart Corporation Miami, Florida

Jan 11 2013
sears/kmart online sears /kmart online 800 ordering I put items on layaway for sears and kmart they were canceled and my monies have have not been returned layaway canceled 12/21 layaway Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Credit Card Fraud: sears/kmart online Internet

Jan 11 2013
Kmart.com Poor poor customer service ! Kmart shipping put incomplete adress I paid for one day service had to pickup myself! Kmart kept hanging up on me! Spent all day trying by chat and phone calls! They have. Stockton, California Author: Stockton, California Bigots: Kmart.com Stockton, California

Jan 04 2013
kmart kmart/sears holdings corporation theft from debit card Hoffman Estates, Illinois Author: anywhere, Nationwide Department & Outlet Stores: kmart Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Dec 23 2012
kmart shop your way rewards deceptive program Internet, Internet Author: cville, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: kmart Internet

Dec 11 2012
Kmart/Sears KMart advertised a scooter on their site, then shipped an inferior product and claimed no responsibility, Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart/Sears Internet

Dec 03 2012
Sears Shop Your Way Kmart/Sears Shop Your Way Rewards Sears Shop Your Way Rewards Scam , Internet Author: , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Shop Your Way Internet

Nov 29 2012
KMART Internet and Corporate office and Customer service, Internet Author: chester, South Carolina Pool Services: KMART Internet

Nov 22 2012
Kmart Price Match...beware kmart does not price match. but rep says they do, Internet Author: honesdale, Pennsylvania TVs & VCRs: Kmart Internet

Nov 06 2012
Kmart.com Kmart Refuse to refund $522.90 for a product I never had in my possesion, Internet Author: Petersburg, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart.com Internet

Oct 14 2012
KMART - SEARS RIPOFF Unfair RETURN POLICY and SALE PRICED items marked down XMAS San Mateo California Author: San Mateo, California Department & Outlet Stores: KMART - SEARS San Mateo, California

Sep 14 2012
KMart kmart.com Multiple erroneous layaway payments Internet, Tennessee Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: KMart Internet, Tennessee