Company Directory | kmart
Approximately 180 Reports Found

Sep 27 2013
KMART SEARS HOLDING Overcharged, Fake Gold, Lied, Police, Refused Return, Kmart, Costa Mesa, Accused customer of fraud Costa Mesa California Author: Newport Beach, California Bait-and-Switch: KMART Costa Mesa, Select State/Province

Sep 21 2013
KMart not honoring warranty manahawkin New Jersey Author: forked river, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: KMart manahawkin, New Jersey

Aug 03 2013
SEARS CORP HOLDINGS KMART. SEARS. RIP OFF WONT REFUND ME MY MONEY HOFFMAN ESTATES Illinois Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: SEARS CORP HOLDINGS HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois

Jul 31 2013
Elite Cash Wire Internet Loan Company This Company is an internet based Loan company. On July 31, 2013 a woman with an accent called me and said that I am qualified for $10,000.00 @ 10% Interest for 22 months payable for $500.00/month. All they need is documentation that proves I have at least $500..showing a voucher to be bought in a KMart to be addressed to the name of their company. I know this is a rip off, because I was already deceived once. This I believe is ring of criminals who prey on people especially elderlies. They are all over the U.S.A that this may as well be one of those that originally from Texas. and the Company name is MoneySaverplus.com. This company changes its name in every state to avoid being caught. No physical address and will only disclose the Fax # once this group of criminals can get as much as $500 first. Beware! Briarwood New York Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Cash Services: Elite Cash Wire Briarwood, New York

Jul 16 2013
Sears holding Corp llc. Sears social media, kmart Took my money and refuse to refund it Internet Nationwide Author: Nipomo, California Department & Outlet Stores: Sears holding Corp llc. Nationwide

Jul 06 2013
Kmart There full staff is no help whats so ever.> Wrote & emailed there main office, Never got a word bac Where service alone is a never ending nightmare fort myers Florida
Author: Fort Myers , Florida Computer Manufactures: Kmart fort myers , Florida

May 10 2013
Plinker Ron Stowell Bryan Christopher Moon Plinker They offered a $10 incentive to shop at their new sponsor Kmart. Ronald Stowell is a scam artist. I shopped there on 04/29/13 and almost two weeks later I have not recieved my $10 bonus. I have kids to feed! I complained after the first week to Ronald Stowell and he told me they were having problems loading the $10 into the system but it would be solved soon. I have kids to feed and my cat is hungry! I am still waiting and while I wait my cat goes hungry! If they are not going to honor their promised rebates they should not be promising rebates in the first place!!! What is wrong with these people?!? Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Plinker Ron Stowell Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

May 10 2013
Plink They offered a $10 incentive to shop at their new sponsor Kmart. I shopped there on 04/29/13 and almost 2 weeks later have not received my $10 bonus. I complained after the first week and they told me they were having problems loading the $10 into the system nut it would be solved soon......still waiting! . Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Plink Internet

Apr 17 2013
Kmart Deceptive credit card charges Internet Author: Northport, California Clothing Stores: Kmart Internet

35, Report #1041993

Apr 09 2013
Kmart Sears Sold fake diamond ring for a real one Eau Claire, Wisconsin Author: Hixton, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Apr 08 2013
KMart Sears No wonder this company is struggling, Internet Author: Miami, Florida Home & Garden Stores: KMart Sears Internet

Apr 02 2013
Kmart sent wrong item - wanted to charge me 12 to return a 6 oz purse. Internet Author: Ft ayne, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Internet

Mar 02 2013
Dish Network Offered a $200 K-mart card for a 24 month agreement, did not telll me how to receive it, not refusing the offer. Palatine , Illinois Author: Rexburg, Idaho Consumer Services: Dish Network Palatine, Illinois

Feb 12 2013
Kmart Sears Kmart lists same product with two different item numbers and two different prices Hoffman Estates, Illinois Author: , Appliances: Kmart Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Jan 25 2013
KMART Defraud Rosedale, , New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Department & Outlet Stores: KMART Rosedale,, New York

Jan 25 2013
kmart K-Mart Horrible Customer Service, Called Security for no reason, Manager laughed at us.. Nashville, Tennessee Author: Old Hickory, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: kmart Nashville, Tennessee

Jan 22 2013
Kmart Sears Charged 3 times for single purchase Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Appliances: Kmart Internet

Jan 17 2013
kmart hopewell promotions, inc Kmart let into there stores this company to sell jewerly that was a ripp off and scam. Pikesville MD, Maryland Author: Wavelry, New York Customer: kmart Pikesville MD, Maryland

Jan 14 2013
KMart Corporation Archiac, dinosaur Company with lousy return/exchange policy, rude staff, poor customer service & cheap, low quality goods Miami, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: KMart Corporation Miami, Florida

Jan 11 2013
sears/kmart online sears /kmart online 800 ordering I put items on layaway for sears and kmart they were canceled and my monies have have not been returned layaway canceled 12/21 layaway Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Credit Card Fraud: sears/kmart online Internet

Jan 11 2013
Kmart.com Poor poor customer service ! Kmart shipping put incomplete adress I paid for one day service had to pickup myself! Kmart kept hanging up on me! Spent all day trying by chat and phone calls! They have. Stockton, California Author: Stockton, California Bigots: Kmart.com Stockton, California

Jan 04 2013
kmart kmart/sears holdings corporation theft from debit card Hoffman Estates, Illinois Author: anywhere, Nationwide Department & Outlet Stores: kmart Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Dec 23 2012
kmart shop your way rewards deceptive program Internet, Internet Author: cville, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: kmart Internet

Dec 11 2012
Kmart/Sears KMart advertised a scooter on their site, then shipped an inferior product and claimed no responsibility, Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart/Sears Internet

Dec 03 2012
Sears Shop Your Way Kmart/Sears Shop Your Way Rewards Sears Shop Your Way Rewards Scam , Internet Author: , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Shop Your Way Internet