Company Directory | mineral-science
Approximately 120 Reports Found

Feb 24 2008
Purity Mineral Science - Purity Charged shipping and handling, then for full cost of product when I was supposed to get 14 day trial period first Internet Author: Healdsburg, California Alternative Health: Purity LLC Internet

Feb 24 2008
Mineral Science I tried to call to return product with no response. Busy signals. Farmers Brance, Texas Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Mineral Science Farmers Brance, Texas

Feb 23 2008
Purity Mineral Science Hidden Charges Internet Author: Rochester, New Hampshire Beauty Products: Purity Mineral Science Internet

Feb 21 2008
Purity Mineral Science RIP OFF Farmers Branch Texas Author: claremont, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Purity Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 21 2008
Mineral Science/purity i was misleaded about what i would get and the cost it started 7.95 for shiping when i opened the box the cost will be 59.99 i called the company they didnot deny it but offered me 10.00 off. Farmers,branch Texas Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Mineral Science/purity Farmers,branch, Texas

Feb 20 2008
Purity Mineral Science Purity Rip-Off!! LongBranch Texas Author: Palmer, Alaska Corrupt Companies: Purity Mineral Science LongBranch, Texas

Feb 19 2008
Purity Mineral Science Make-up They kept my money even after I returned the product Wexford Pans Texas Author: paradise, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Purity Mineral Science Make-up Wexford, Texas

Feb 18 2008
Mineral Science Hang up to avoid Cancelation request Farmers Branch Texas Author: Cordova, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 17 2008
Purity Mineral. Science Very Unsatisfied with Purity Mineral Science Farmers Branch Texas Author: Whitehouse, Texas Alternative Health: Purity Mineral.Science Nationwide

Feb 16 2008
Mineral Science Online Trail Offers falsely advertised free trial -$7.95-pay shipping and handling only-now billing me $59.95 by my credit card Farmers Branch Texas Author: guerneville, California Corrupt Companies: Mineral Science Online Trail Offers Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 07 2008
Mineral Science Same sad story NOTHING BUT A SCAM! Farmers Branch Texas Author: somewhere, Other Corrupt Companies: Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 07 2008
Purity Mineral Science Charged my credit card for product never received. Internet Author: Bessemer, Alabama Alternative Health: Purity Mineral Science Internet

Feb 05 2008
PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE MAKE UP SCAM Farmers Branch Texas Author: Chula Vista, California Door to Door Sales: PURITY MINERAL SCIENCE MAKE UP Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 05 2008
Mineral Science I ordered a sample of their product for $7.95 and they are trying to debit $59.99 from my account for this sample, my bank caught them! Farmers Branch Texas Author: Elkmont, Alabama Internet Fraud: Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 05 2008
Mineral Science Or Purity Makeup SCAM! UNABLE TO REACH COMPANY. DO NOT WANT TO BE CHARGED FOR PRODUCTS Farmers Branch Texas Author: Camptown, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 05 2008
Purity Mineral Science Make Up zapped my bank card 59.99 and almost overdrew my checking account Farmers Branch Texas *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Dundalk, Maryland Beauty Products: Purity Mineral Science Make Up Farmers Branch, Texas

Feb 04 2008
Mineral Science Or Puritypurity Or Mineral Science illegally charged my credit card for items not ordered Farmers Branchfamers Branch Texas Author: lady lake, Florida Corrupt Companies: Purity Or Mineral Science Famers Branch, Texas

Feb 04 2008

Feb 02 2008
Mineral Science Purity Makeup Billed my account without my knowledge every month, Dec, Jan. I was told I would only pay for shipping! Farmers Branch Texas Author: Fremont, California Sales People: Mineral Science Purity Makeup Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 30 2008
Purity Mineral Science ,purity mineral sci is a scam,don't fall for the $7.95,because 2 weeks later they charge your account $59.99 unauthized,How can we stop these theifs Farmers Branch, Texas Author: nashville, Tennessee Multi-Level Marketing: Purity Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 29 2008
Purity By Mineral Science Rip Off Company Wexford Pennsylvania Author: Green River, Wyoming Credit Card Fraud: Purity By Mineral Science Wexford, Pennsylvania

Jan 28 2008
Mineral Science Received Make-up, but IMPOSSIBLE to Return/ Cancel Membership!! Farmers Branch, Texas Texas Author: San Francisco, California Corrupt Companies: Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 26 2008
Purity Mineral Science Offered a free trial and then with out my concent charged me two months of mebership that it did not want and does not answer there phones when I call. Farmers Branch Texas Author: The Dalles, Oregon TV Advertisements: Purity Mineral Science Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 23 2008
Mineral Science Make-up they have the best of both worlds, the product and my money! Farmers Branch Texas Author: Alsea, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Mineral Science Make-up Farmers Branch, Texas

Jan 18 2008
PURITY BY MINERAL SCIENCE They obtained my bankcard info, took payment, never received product, no one ever answers the # given to call. Internet Apparently they aren't a fraud company. Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania Internet Marketing Companies: PURITY BY MINERAL SCIENCE Internet