Company Directory | peak-5-centrix
Approximately 8 Reports Found

Feb 10 2010
peak-5/centrix/other playing games with my credit, rip off denver, Colorado Author: okc, Oklahoma peak-5/centrix denver, Colorado

Aug 15 2009
Centrix Financial, Flatiron Financial, Peak 5 Centrix or flatiron finanical services Can not get in touch with this company. I have tried for almost a month by phone but it is always busy. I have sent my car payment and have not recieved my check back nor has the check been cashed. Hamilton, New Jersey Author: Hamilton, New Jersey Car Financing: Centrix Financial, Flatiron Financial, Peak 5 englewood, Colorado

Jul 23 2009
Peak 5 ,Centrix Financial, Flatiron I have been paying my Car note for 4 years , and my balance havent went down, I call and ask why ,they put me on hold for hours.As of July I sent in a payment and my money got returned to, I call them and there was no answer.I know they ripping me off but i cant afford to loose my car, And what would that do to my credit, Ridgeland Mississippi Author: ridgeland, Mississippi Car Financing: Peak 5, Centrix Financial Aka Flatiron Ridgeland, Mississippi

May 09 2009
PEAK 5 / CENTRIX FINANCIAL / FLATIRON Scammed me out of over $20,000 and my car! Centennial Colorado Author: LEBANON, Ohio Car Financing: PEAK 5 / CENTRIX FINANCIAL / FLATIRON Centennial, Colorado

Jan 13 2009
Peak 5 - Centrix - Flatiron Gave runaround when I asked for a cash payoff amount Centennial Colorado Author: SpringRayford, Texas Car Financing: Peak 5 - Centrix - Flatiron Centennial, Colorado

Oct 01 2008
FLAT IRON - PEAK 5 - Centrix Threatening, Harrassing, Disrespectful, Liars, unorganized, greedy, STEELING from consumers and Lieing about it Centennial, Colorado Author: Somewhere in, Florida Car Financing: FLAT IRON, PEAK 5 Formerly Centrix Centennial, Colorado

Sep 30 2008
Peak 5 Centrix/Peak 5 Centennial Colorado Author: houston, Texas Loans: Peak 5 Centennial, Colorado

May 21 2008
Peak 5 / Centrix / Flatiron extremely rude and unprofessional Centennial Colorado Author: sandy, Utah Loans: Peak 5 / Centrix / Flatiron Centennial, Colorado