Company Directory | the-dish
Approximately 41 Reports Found

1, Report #1208976

Feb 13 2015
DISH TV I have reported the problem several times regarding the Dish providers have removed the show revenge and replaced with another show several times without reason. I pay for this and expect something to be done about this. Mesa,Arizona Nationwide WOW!!! Author: Mesa, Arizona Producers: DISH TV Nationwide

2, Report #1198579

Dec 31 2014
DISH I was told the first year special $19.99 and it will stay the same price. It was not true when I signed for Dish I did not get a copy of the contract that day, the man had a note book and did not show me the contract, I had called Dish and asked for the Dish is a rip off and its not what they say Alameda California Author: Alameda, California Liars: DISH

3, Report #1171935

Aug 24 2014
Dish Network Liars Nationwide Ken Needs To Get His Own Place Author: houston, Texas Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Mar 03 2014
Dish Network Dishmail, Dish Satellite Unethical, illegal business practice Santa Ana CA
DISH UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES -SEARCH DISH & SEE Author: Coos Bay, Oregon Satellite Companies: Dish Network Select State/Province

May 23 2013
Dish Network Price went up, so I called to cancel. I have time left on my contract, but the price went from $19.95 to 29.95 within 6 months. I just want out, and they told me that I will be billed for the rest of the contract even after I told them the dish unit is not working. Internet Social Media Representative Author: Duson, Louisiana Cable TV: Dish Network Internet

May 20 2013
Altitude Marketing Added a set-up fee in addition to the Dish network monthly bill, did not explain fairly Lockport California Retailer set up fee. Author: Piedmont, California Satellite Dish Companies: Altitude Marketing Lockport, California

Mar 02 2013
The Dish Professionals Dish Network SCAM professionals is more like it. Internet A Quick Follow-Up Author: Sacramento, California Satellite Companies: The Dish Professionals Internet

Feb 27 2013
Dishnetwork ripoff New Fraud For Obtaining Credit Card Numbers To Bill You At Their Will fraud Littleton Colorado DISH SUCKS! Author: Littleto, Colorado Satellite Companies: Dish Network - Echostar Littleton, Colorado

Feb 13 2013
The Dish Network They lied about the price of the service, outsourced to another internet company and overcharged us. Internet Amy's concerns Author: Cape Coral, Florida Satellite Companies: The Dish Network Internet

Dec 31 2012
Dish 1 Up Satellite T Scam to sell Direct TV Cleveland, Ohio Such a shame. Not the Dish 1 Up that I remember Author: Cleveland, Ohio Satellite Companies: Dish 1 Up Satellite T Cleveland, Ohio

Dec 04 2012
Hughesnet Hughesnet Internet Service we moved in Sept.2012,ask them to turn service,now they are still charging us for equipment on the dish they wouldn't come to get. Internet Author: Bogue Chitto, Mississippi Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Internet

Nov 14 2012
Jean-Shoes Seller's Name: yanli hou Want me to wear the dish sponge they sent me instead of the shoes I ordered. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Jean-Shoes Internet

Oct 17 2012
The Dish Magor rip off, Liers, Service? What service.....This company is a joke Ballston Spa, New York Author: Ballston Spa, Satellite Dish Companies: The Dish Ballston Spa, New York

Jun 08 2011
Dish Network I got Dished by the Dish Network... Plainwell, Michigan Monthly Rates Author: Plainwell, Michigan Satellite Companies: Dish Network Plainwell, Michigan

Apr 01 2011
Dish TV - Dish Network Evreytime it rains our DishTV 's transponder goes off.The companies asnswer was it always goes off when theres a heavy rain,I said you nevet told me or I would not have signed a two year agrreement wh Internet Same thing here. Author: Omahah, Satellite Companies: Dish TV - Dish Network Internet

Mar 30 2011
Dish Network lied and refuse to credit my account Internet To BeckiB@Dish Network Author: Syracuse, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Dish Network Internet

Feb 05 2011
DirecTv My Tv has no signal and they wont help unless i pay them to do there job Internet ha Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Cable TV: DirecTv Internet

Jan 08 2011
Dish Network The Dish Network Beware they are unethical and will cheat you out of your hard earned cash Englewood, Colorado
Hello! My name is Dan Busa with DISH Network' s customer service Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Cable TV: Dish Network Englewood, Colorado

Jan 07 2011
Dish Network Canceling the service plan Spartanburg, South Carolina Pretty simple. Author: Fairborn, Ohio Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Spartanburg, South Carolina

Nov 24 2010
watchandwinit.com/ TheDishReview.com Does NOT Send Won Restaurant Certificates as Advertised Even After Several Requests - Phoenix, Internet Watch and Win It is Also The Dish Review: Neither Will Send Won Certificates Author: Scottsdale, Arizona On-Line Business: http://www.watchandwinit.com/ Internet

May 25 2010
Dish Network - Echostar Echo Star Contacted us to redirect the dish. Then charged us $95.00. Called C.S., e-mailed, no response. Internet You don't need satellite TV Author: Rock Port, Missouri Satellite Companies: Dish Network - Echostar Internet

Jan 24 2010
Dish Network Mishleading, Failure to disclose information, won't let me out of a signed contract, which I did not sign Palatine Illinois Typical employee tripe. Author: Buffalo, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Dish Network Palatine, Illinois

Jun 12 2009
Matthews And Hawkins conflict of interest-matthews and hawkins represented me against a certain individual then turned around and represented that same individual against me!! Destin Florida In this conflict, I know both sides........... Author: destin, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Matthews And Hawkins Destin, Florida

May 24 2009
The Dish Network Illegal Practices, poor customer service, Illegally signing customers up on contracts Denver Colorado My Experience Author: Renton, Washington Satellite Companies: The Dish Network Denver, Colorado

May 17 2009
The Farrington Apartments - WRH Realty, they moved us into an apartment that was not completely fixed. the dish washer was broken, the sink leaked, we have numerous problem with the apartment since oct 2008 that has yet to be fixed and the property manager Stephanie Kinkaid is very disrepectful, and does not care that they have not resolved the numerous problems that we have had. Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Neighborhood Services: The Farrington Apartments - WRH Realty Columbia, South Carolina