Company Directory | western-union-money
Approximately 114 Reports Found

Mar 09 2015
petransportsafety@gmail.com UNIVERSAL EXPRESS SHIPPING SERVICES USACAPITAL PETS MOVERS TRANSPORT SERVICE tried to get to western union money for shipping puppies; could not/refused to provide proof that they had puppies Baltimore Maryland Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Animal Services: petransportsafety@gmail.com Baltimore , Maryland

2, Report #1202762

Jan 19 2015
Colwell Ellis & Associates Nancy Ellis [Tax Lawyer] I was contacted, by phone, and told I won $500.000.oo in the International Clearing House sweepstakes.They called back and said a Certified Check would be delivered on Tuesday a few days away. They told me that they could get my Income Tax reduced to $65,00.oo BUT they were willing to absorb the majority of the cost if I paid them $2000.oo. They told me to send a Western Union, Money Transfer to: Tjong Bing Tje in Taiwan. Nancy said I was bound to a Confidentiality Report that she signed. @ that point I told her that I was looking them up, on line and asked about your site. That is when she hung up and I haven't heard from them again. Jonesville New York Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Colwell Ellis & Associates Jonesville, New York

3, Report #1190981

Nov 24 2014
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. buy online mobile from china. The web site name: www.daysbuying.com and he ask me to send money by bank and Western union or money gram and I sent money by Western Union. Money Sent Details: MTCN Number: 227-473-5482 Receiver Name: Longjie Ye Money Sent Date: 23/11/2014 Money Received Date: 24/11/2014 Shanghai Internet
Author: Al Hasa, Cellular Phone Companies: Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. Internet

Oct 25 2014
cashnetusa Micheal fisher,and supervisor susan approved me for personal loan for $5,000 washington dc.but was western union money to jamai Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loans: cashnetusa Internet

Jul 30 2014
CASH ADVANCE USA Mr. Samwillision Stated I was approved for personal loan $1,000 to be sent to western union; money never arrived-loan confirmation #D1865 California Internet Author: College Park, Georgia Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE USA Internet

Jun 09 2014
Dollarpocketmoney.com The minimum balance required for payout is 300$. Get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.After completing survey, then request the payment.For 300$: Payment will be processed with in 30 days. I completed survey & got no response. I tried email them and it came back to me as delivery failed. Internet
Author: North Hollywood, California Work at Home: Dollarpocketmoney.com Internet

Apr 13 2014
Dennis Grover Dennis Grover, Nucleus Research Inc, Nucleus Customer Research, Dennis Grover mrdennis.huntt15@pinpioneer.com Mystery shopper scam,western union money to next shopper, cash check keep $200 New York New York Author: Moosup, Connecticut Home Based Business: Dennis Grover New York, New York

Apr 09 2014
Western Union Money Wise Master Card stole my money Nationwide Author: illiopolis, Illinois Credit Services: Western Union Nationwide

Apr 07 2014
International Life Sciences Institute RIPOFF They sent me a check for $2,150 for an old pickup I was asking $450 for and wanted me to send them a western union money transfer The USPS return address was Sacramento, Ca D of Columbia Of course its bogus! Author: Honoraville, Alabama Motor Vehicle: International Life Sciences Institute Washington DC, Dist of Columbia

Feb 28 2014
CGI company LLC Andrey KomissarovAleksey Nikolaevich KonkovJane Stivenson they promice me a home based job sending money to Western Union, Money Gram wilmington Delaware
Fraudsters: Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Work at Home Business: CGI company LLC Select State/Province

Feb 10 2014
Krogermart company I received a letter and enclosed with a check.  Jeannette Pennsylvania They usually tell you to send the majority of the check to someone else via Western Union, Money Pak or other untraceable methods.. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Krogermart company Jeannette, Pennsylvania

12, Report #1120744

Feb 04 2014
BIGORDER366 FEN WANG rushed me to ship western union money to get product faster. shenzhen China Author: OCEANSIDE, California Computer Mail Order: BIGORDER366 shenzhen, Other

Jan 23 2014
 Vapors owner of company not open due to ripoff - Vapors I ordered e-cigarette products from Shenzhen, China from belong-electronic/blong-electronic.com and never received anything. The money I sent was by Western Union and was $304.00usd. The man I dealt with calls himself Tom Brother but I believe his name is Zhixin Boa as this is the man who picked up the Western Union money I sent for the invoice he sent me. Shenzhen, Guangdong, China Shenzhen, China Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Liars: Rosemary (Mary) Jackson Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Jan 10 2014
Laurie newsome they wanted me to western union money for a rental property that wasn't their to rent jennings Florida Author: Richmond, Virginia Internet Fraud: Laurie newsome jennings, Florida

Jan 03 2014
bigcashjob.com/ Big Cash jobsAll Right Reserved - Copyright & Trademark BigCashJob 2013 payput is $300 and you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer California Author: Santa Ana, California Internet Marketing Companies: http://bigcashjob.com/ California

16, Report #1101984

Nov 25 2013
Sinotrans Express, Inc Novation Lottery Finance Company, LLCGlobal Offices Trinidad, Tobago, Canada, USA, UK, Germany an Received letter informing me that I had won 1,500,000 as second prize winner in the The Publishing Clearing House Sweepstakes Assoc. USA Mega under 1947-2013. Recieved Check for $4,122.10 to help pay processing fees of $2,992.00 to be given to courier in a Western Union Money Transfer. Barstow Califronia Sinotrans Express and Novation Lottery Scam Author: Lilburn, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Sinotrans Express, Inc Barstow, , Ca 92335

Nov 17 2013
magicantiquesvintage SAUL SADLER ATTEMPTED RIP-OFF VIA THE USE OF E-BAY & PAYPAL INVOICING VIA THE INTERNET CLARKSVILLE Indiana
use of western union & money gram Author: east elmhurst, New York Questionable Activities: magicantiquesvintage CLARKSVILLE, Indiana

Oct 26 2013
Precision Research Inc Dennis Garner sent fake checks wanted me to western union money Newyork New York Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Precision Research Inc Newyork , New York

Jul 28 2013
Lois Ann Richter Lois Triger lois plays the woman in need of help to get out of Kenya to US than she starts talking riches and good life but ask for western union money sent to fgebeda , lagos ,nigeria i sent her but always has e , Internet
maybe it is stacie Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Adult Web Sites: Lois Ann Richter Internet

Jul 18 2013
Yahoo Autos Linda Garwood, David Spencer 2007 honda civic linda said she is a marine engineer,at sea yahoo autos would handle transaction western union money transfer say money sent to friend many red flags were raised I requested bank name for transfer and D.Spencer said he would have to check with his boss. ad was posted on Craig classifieds Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Claysburg, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Auto Shipping Companies: Yahoo Autos Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 09 2013
U.S Federal Grant Department Western Union Money Scam Internet Author: Miami, Florida Federal Government: U.S Federal Grant Department Internet

Jul 08 2013
blueshoptrading.com do not buy if you have to Western Union money first xiamenshi fujiansheng Author: Calgary, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: blueshoptrading.com xiamenshi, Select State/Province

Apr 15 2013
Tanya, Andriy, Lena Belonizhka Bulldog Scam!! Tanya Belonizhka Bulldog scam, western union, money gram, fraud, bulldog puppy Kiev Ukraine Yes Beware! Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Tanya, Andriy, Lena Belonizhka Bulldog Scam!! Kiev, Select State/Province

Mar 12 2013
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FRAUD Internet, Colorado Author: , Internet Banks: WESTERN UNION Internet

Jan 29 2013
Kathleen McKenzie Kathleen Reinhart, Kathleen Reinhardt Western Union money wire fruad, Ashley Madison profile missright2259 Internet
maybe it's stacie d scammer Author: , North Carolina Websites: Kathleen McKenzie Internet