Company Directory | western-union

Oct 28 2014
Cheaptv.eu.com Chunmei xei You pay by western union and this person Chunmei xei picks the money up but you don't receive your product. Hong kong Shenzhen china Why did you send the money via western union? Author: Bronx, New York Questionable Activities: Cheaptv.eu.com Nationwide

Oct 25 2014
cashnetusa Micheal fisher,and supervisor susan approved me for personal loan for $5,000 washington dc.but was western union money to jamai Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loans: cashnetusa Internet

Oct 20 2014
sellusameds.com is a scam pharmacy run by indian scammer. Fake pharmacy, make you do western union to India & once done, they dont pick call and if picked you'd be abused and humilated Lucknow India Internet www.medsbestdeal.com is another online scam pharmacy by same indian scammers Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: sellusameds.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Remove this report Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet

Oct 06 2014
Western Union WUMoneywiseMoneywise Prepaid VisaWestern Union Prepaid VisaMetabankMeta Bank Closed my account and Denied access to my money on my Account for almost a month now Englewood Colorado Nationwide Western Union Still not doing the right thing. Author: Buckley, Washington Cash Services: Western Union Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
ROBERT SIMS creatpaystubs.com He will say send WESTERN UNION PAYMENT! PLEASE DONT DO IT! ZION, IL Internet Author: fairfield, California Financial Services: ROBERT SIMS Internet

Oct 02 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc., Dr. Robert McHugh, Shawn Conne, Devin Andre Mystery Shoppers, Inc. SCAM Money order from Shawn Conne 12600 Mica Ave., Victorville, CA 92392 Mystery Shop Assignment Western Union transfer Victorville California
Author: Eagle, Idaho Banks: Mystery Shoppers, Inc. Victorville, California

Sep 29 2014
Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Western Union Prepaid Card told me 499.00 was sent to Nigeria from my account. When I asked about a provisional credit while they did their investigation, they told me I would have to wait up to 45 days for the investigation to finish. There is one in Temple Hills, MD Nationwide Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
HONG KONG ANDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED I have sent EURO FOR SALE IN TEL First Name : MINGYU - Last Name : TAN - Address : NO. 10 LongZhu RoadXixiang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen - Zip Code : 518000 - City :Shenzhen - Country : China - Sent EUROS THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO BUY TEL CONFIRM THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE WESTERN UNION BUT I HAVE NO ANSWER Hongkong KINA Author: NEAPOLI-ATHENS, Telephones: HONG KONG ANDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Hongkong, Επιλέξτε Πολιτεία / Επαρχία

Sep 24 2014
cashnetusa thomas lee or jack davistoke toke me for over 500.00 dollars in one day kept tell me they needed me to send more money my bank number would not work to get the funds then i sent more for them to send western union and they said o we need a hundend more i told you 265.00 i said no you didnt so i sent a hundend more then they said the western union server was down so they me to get a nother greendot card and put 50.00 more dollars on it i said no as i was crying they would not give me any of my money back i ask why cant you send it tommorow when the server is working they said my loan was onoy god for today how could anyone do someone that way please no one use then Internet From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: Etowah, Tennessee Banks: cashnetusa Internet

Sep 23 2014
Western Union Agency has no money!! Bordon Hampshire Author: Bordon, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Western Union Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
STEROIDS DIRECT ONLINE ATITAYA PONGPEERA Sent them $250.00 thru WESTERN UNION and never heard from them again KLONGTOEI BANGKOK Author: LEON, Drugstores: STEROIDS DIRECT ONLINE KLONGTOEI, Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Tropicana Juice Company Pepsico, drive and earn money program tropicana juice company and michellestewardads@tropicana.com promised us two tropicana juice stickers for our truck at 940.00 a piece and we send them 1980.00 thru western union to pay for our merchandiseand we were promised 300.00 a week to advertise for them Nashville,Tn,Marysville, Oh, Chicago, ILL& etc Nationwide Tropicana Juice Company had nothing to do with this scam Author: Carthage, Mississippi Telemarketers: Tropicana Juice Company Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Western Union Took money out of my account and won't return it ,said they're investigating...It's been 38 days now, Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: Western union Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
rxmedsinusa.com charlie Pankaj Mishra Crooks, thiefs & liars. promised to ship medications after sending $418 via western union internet - but based inDelhi India 206024 zip code Internet Author: germantown, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: rxmedsinusa.com Internet

Aug 28 2014
Jones Hasbrook, Richard J Ring Overpaid fake Paypal and wanted me to Western Union $420.00 as refund. Naples, Florida NY, FL Also contacted by this person Author: Atascadero, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jones Hasbrook Internet

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet It's a well known, TOTAL scam... Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet

Aug 18 2014
rcmarket.info DMITRIY NOVIKOV Kazakhstan SCAM - Do Not Send Money - Once they get your money they stop responding. They are Thieves. Don't use Western Union to send money to DMITRIY NOVIKOV Kazakhstan he is a thief. Beijing Internet Author: San Francisco, California Specialty Stores: rcmarket.info Internet

Aug 17 2014
purplesupras I bought some shoes frim this website i paid through credet card and they email me a day after that the payment wasnt a success. so i call nd they answer and tell me to email them so i email her nd ask her if my shoes r coming or not nd she said the paiment wasnt a success nd j call my bank ackunt and they tell me i have paid but yet she says i havent nd for me to pay through western union insted i just paid for them through credet card nd now this? no i wont do that. it has been a week and j still havent gotten my shoes or my money back. Dont trust this website at all china Internet
Author: weslaco, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: purplesupras Internet

Aug 17 2014
dealeasyonline.com is scam dealeasyonline.com,rxmedsinusa.com,2bestdeal.com,pharmacyinusabyfedex.com This guy is sitting in India and speaks broken english, though he has some fools with him who can speak well. They are running a scam . They make you do a western union and money gram to India and they disappear. When you try to reach them they'd block your phone or threaten to report you to DEA or put your number on escort blogs ( if you are a lady). lucknow Internet I was ripped off too - filing report w/ western uinon Author: Norman, Oklahoma Pharmacies: dealeasyonline.com is scam Internet

Aug 14 2014
Lending America Michael Anthony Western union scam Bronx, New York new jersey Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Lending America Internet

Aug 11 2014
Tesco-business, Shenzhen Tesco-business Electronic Technology Co,.Ltd, HAOMING YE, ANSON, Ms, anson FRAUD TOOK MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION FOR A TV AND NEVER SENT TO TV Shenzhen Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada TVs & VCRs: Tesco-business Internet

Aug 09 2014
James Giles Mystery Shopper for Walmart and Western Union! Sent a postal Money Order for $970.00 asking me to cash and send funds to another person  California Author: Spring Creek , Nevada United States Post Office: James Giles Internet