Company Directory | western-union

101, Report #1195654

Dec 15 2014
theservicehack.com Just fraud and scam they ask for western union for $100.00 and when they received it no contact Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: theservicehack.com Internet

102, Report #1195088

Dec 13 2014
IG profile,, therealghost30 Therealghost20, therealghost43. this guy goes by the name therealghost30 on instagram and other social media websites. He is involved in multiple investment and financial schemes by use of money gram, western union, and green dot and vanilla pak money cards. Do not get involved with this guy and his vast network of scam artists, you will only lose money, you've been warned!!! Miami Florida Internet
Author: New york, New York Financial Services: IG profile,, therealghost30 Internet

103, Report #1195181

Dec 13 2014
supplyjersey.us.com wholesale jersey.com cheap jersey.com supply jersey.us.com Never sends shippment requests western union tp pay direct and never sends out order China Nationwide Author: santa f , New Mexico Sporting Goods: supplyjersey.us.com Nationwide

104, Report #1194736

Dec 11 2014
Legitgrugstore Go to Legitfrugstore and button at top says Contact US Had me wire then Western UNion and then rrefused to send parcel or give tracking unless I I sent double the amount I was told to send in the 1st place. Richmond Virginia Money to WU for Legitdrugstore Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cult: Legitgrugstore Richmond, Virginia

105, Report #1194156

Dec 09 2014
Grants & Treasury Department Mike Louis Instructed to send $150 through Western Union and they will release $8,400 grant check from US Govt.. Washington DC Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Grants & Treasury Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

106, Report #1192958

Dec 03 2014
A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Fresh start loans. Spoke with a David at one point when Patrick was in a meeting. I filled out two loan apps online neither of with were for this place but they called me and said my info was given to them and they can def help me i was promised $2000. within one hour if i got a vanilla reload pak and put $220 on it but i could only come uo wiyh $150 and they said thats fine and they would call me back in approx 40 mins to get my bank info to deposit the funds i had already been approved for. they called back but only to say my info and $ was stuck in a porthole so the only other option is to western union it and to do that id have to put another $120 on a vanilla reload pak I was very hesitant but i did it and they again said ok ill call u back in one hr with the tracking # so u can go get ur $ from western union and they never called back. I called them approx 30 times and when i finally got someone patrick wasnt avail so the man that answered tried telling me he was patrick and need $175 from me to run a credit check witch is BS cuz that had already been done he kept saying no no no it must be done to finish process. i told him again that i knew he wasnt patrick and i wanted to speak to patrick and he told me patrick went home already. i first sent them $ at 11am and again at 3pm then i couldnt get ahold of them til 6:30pm and that was just fir them to ask me for more money. if anyone finds out how to sue these people please e-mail me california Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Wanted Criminals: A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Nationwide

107, Report #1192281

Dec 01 2014
Med2Shop Ripped Off, Stole My Money, Had to use Western Union to transfer money to Pakistan, No transaction or tracking number given even after the money was picked up the next day. Internet Author: Lake Park, Florida Drugstores: Med2Shop Internet

108, Report #1190981

Nov 24 2014
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. buy online mobile from china. The web site name: www.daysbuying.com and he ask me to send money by bank and Western union or money gram and I sent money by Western Union. Money Sent Details: MTCN Number: 227-473-5482 Receiver Name: Longjie Ye Money Sent Date: 23/11/2014 Money Received Date: 24/11/2014 Shanghai Internet
Author: Al Hasa, Cellular Phone Companies: Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. Internet

109, Report #1190144

Nov 19 2014
medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Uses name Tim Donahue from Willmantic Connecticut, to wire money for medical supplies. Also has a phone number to call or txt (984) 644-2647 to order. They pick up $ and Never sends merchandise. Scam alert. promised medical supplies to be sent Fedex, delivery within 48 hours. Had me wire money to Western Union, to above individual. They lied and continued emailing me. gave me Fake tracking, and NEVER recieved the merchandise. so to all be aware of this scammer. He also uses MANY Facebook company names to reel you in. Willimantic Connecticut Same thing happened to me... Author: Chesterfield , Illinois Drugstores: medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Willimantic , Connecticut

110, Report #1190049

Nov 19 2014
@_lavishighend - Travis Robinson @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson@lavishighend#highendtraplifeKik: Highend420  646-653-9307 SCAM - had me send money Western Union and completely stopped responding Internet Located in New York City, Manhatten Internet
Author: Poolsville, Maryland Internet Fraud: @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson Internet

Nov 07 2014
French Bulldog Breeders - Simon & Richard Nibra (alleged owners of quickel) - Sam Smith (alleged brother & western union emp) who you're supposed to wire $890 to - wednesdayfrenchies.net delusional gang of scumbags who repeatedly try to sell a Google image puppy across the country Dover Delaware
Scam Artists Author: memphis, Tennessee Liars: wednesdayfrenchies.net Dover, Delaware

Nov 05 2014
Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Detroit Miami Los Angeles St. Louis Chicago D.C. Internet Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Vanilla Reload Scam Internet

Nov 03 2014
United Loan Company Wayne Williams Kept calling me asked me to it money on green dot card sent about $1200.00 he said I would get back with loan. Went to Western Union, nothing there Kentucky Still calling Author: Cullman, Alabama Loans: United Loan Company Internet

Oct 28 2014
Cheaptv.eu.com Chunmei xei You pay by western union and this person Chunmei xei picks the money up but you don't receive your product. Hong kong Shenzhen china Why did you send the money via western union? Author: Bronx, New York Questionable Activities: Cheaptv.eu.com Nationwide

Oct 25 2014
cashnetusa Micheal fisher,and supervisor susan approved me for personal loan for $5,000 washington dc.but was western union money to jamai Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loans: cashnetusa Internet

Oct 20 2014
sellusameds.com is a scam pharmacy run by indian scammer. Fake pharmacy, make you do western union to India & once done, they dont pick call and if picked you'd be abused and humilated Lucknow India Internet www.medsbestdeal.com is another online scam pharmacy by same indian scammers Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: sellusameds.com Internet

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Remove this report Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet

Oct 06 2014
Western Union WUMoneywiseMoneywise Prepaid VisaWestern Union Prepaid VisaMetabankMeta Bank Closed my account and Denied access to my money on my Account for almost a month now Englewood Colorado Nationwide Western Union Still not doing the right thing. Author: Buckley, Washington Cash Services: Western Union Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
ROBERT SIMS creatpaystubs.com He will say send WESTERN UNION PAYMENT! PLEASE DONT DO IT! ZION, IL Internet Author: fairfield, California Financial Services: ROBERT SIMS Internet

Oct 02 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc., Dr. Robert McHugh, Shawn Conne, Devin Andre Mystery Shoppers, Inc. SCAM Money order from Shawn Conne 12600 Mica Ave., Victorville, CA 92392 Mystery Shop Assignment Western Union transfer Victorville California
Author: Eagle, Idaho Banks: Mystery Shoppers, Inc. Victorville, California

Sep 29 2014
Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Western Union Prepaid Card told me 499.00 was sent to Nigeria from my account. When I asked about a provisional credit while they did their investigation, they told me I would have to wait up to 45 days for the investigation to finish. There is one in Temple Hills, MD Nationwide Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
HONG KONG ANDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED I have sent EURO FOR SALE IN TEL First Name : MINGYU - Last Name : TAN - Address : NO. 10 LongZhu RoadXixiang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen - Zip Code : 518000 - City :Shenzhen - Country : China - Sent EUROS THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO BUY TEL CONFIRM THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE WESTERN UNION BUT I HAVE NO ANSWER Hongkong KINA Author: NEAPOLI-ATHENS, Telephones: HONG KONG ANDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Hongkong, Επιλέξτε Πολιτεία / Επαρχία

Sep 24 2014
cashnetusa thomas lee or jack davistoke toke me for over 500.00 dollars in one day kept tell me they needed me to send more money my bank number would not work to get the funds then i sent more for them to send western union and they said o we need a hundend more i told you 265.00 i said no you didnt so i sent a hundend more then they said the western union server was down so they me to get a nother greendot card and put 50.00 more dollars on it i said no as i was crying they would not give me any of my money back i ask why cant you send it tommorow when the server is working they said my loan was onoy god for today how could anyone do someone that way please no one use then Internet From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: Etowah, Tennessee Banks: cashnetusa Internet

Sep 23 2014
Western Union Agency has no money!! Bordon Hampshire Author: Bordon, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Western Union Select State/Province