Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Audio & Electronic Retail Stores companies on Electronics topic

Showing 1-25 of 4,355 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida Author: Waterloo, Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Lakeland, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Kamron KA-42 Home theater system I fell victim to this camp today in North. Georgia Two men in a black Escalade North Carolina plates Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron KA-42 Home theater system Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Kamron Rochester Minnesota
Author: Oronoco, Minnesota Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron Rochester , Minnesota

Oct 07 2017
Sale guru Curling iron was cheap knock off. NOT AS ADVERTISED.. NO PACKING SLIP Rosemead California Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sale guru Rosemead, California

Oct 07 2017
myhubber omran I came across sometime back where i landed into who's site Who's who, i applied and i received a call in a month saying you have been selected and approved to list your name to be connected with highly influential network and top on all google search etc.. and they charged me, it was so real and i did not even doubt them for a second, but as they received the payment confirmation the company address and name was different from Who's Who. I then realized their site has an issue editing my profile and every since it was just a scam i think and hope this can be stopped by any authority taking money from people in this way its so not right. Dubai Internet Author: Dubai, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: myhubber Internet

Oct 07 2017
batteriesplus tried to fix my phone, they made it worst fairfax Virginia Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: batteriesplus fairfax, Virginia

Oct 06 2017
Anusha Traders, LLC healthinbudget2016, anushatraders.com, auctiva.com fake company ripoff headphones beats by dre bose Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Anusha Traders, LLC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 04 2017
Family Safety Supply Purchased BOGO free rear view dash cam, never received product or refund promised Internet Author: Homestead, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 03 2017
Matthew Swenten sold us entrainment system Nationwide Author: ELOY, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Matthew Swenten Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
ProjectorDudes.com Take USD - convert to Canadian dollars and dont deliver equipment Canada Internet Author: Champaign, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ProjectorDudes.com Internet

Oct 02 2017
Rapid Fulfillment I Continues to ship junk watches - 3 so far - which I did not order. 12924 Pierce St., Pacoima CA 91331 CA Author: Fairfield, Connecticut Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rapid Fulfillment I CA

Oct 02 2017
Ellys world Ellys world I ordered a steam flat iron from elly's world . I went to the website to track my order and the website is offline. I've since then emailed the company @ support@ellysworld.com twice regarding my order and no noe has responded. i really need them to return my money or send the merchandise. Internet
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ellys world Internet

Oct 02 2017
Ellys world Straightener steamer Hi there I order the steamer straightener from the Facebook they say 4 to 6 week the order deliver it but nothing delivered they stealing my money I try to reach This ellys world but nobody answer I want my money back and I try to call my account bank t Ellys world Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ellys world Straightener steamer Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
Ellys world Ordered a curling iron havent recieved yet said 4 to 6 weeks on the. 8 week Facebook Author: SAN JOSE, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Ellys world Internet

Sep 30 2017
Elly's world.com Shopify I orderd a straigter steam Iron on july 25,2017 recieved a recipt telling me it would take 4 to 6 week to recieved the order, It is now sept 29 and till nothing I want my money back. Internet Author: New york, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly's world .com Internet