Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Dental Services companies on Health & Fitness topic

Showing 51-75 of 4,129 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 14 2017
Aspen Dental Fraudulent, unethical, unnecessary procedure, did not receive product I paid for. Warwick Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Dental Services: Aspen Dental Warwick, Rhode Island

Mar 14 2017
BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Have trial order 9 month ago June 2016. I can't get them to cancel keep sending back.BANK Keep Charging HENDERSON and or LOUISVILLE Internet Author: Slacks Creek, Alabama Dental Services: BELLA@HOME / PROWHITE Internet

Mar 13 2017
Lee Family dentistry , Dr. Kyu Lee Root canal horror story Mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville , Virginia Dental Services: Lee Family dentistry Mechanicsville , Virginia

Mar 13 2017
First Class Whitening This is a total ripoff. I tried the product thinking it was a cheaper alternative to other whitening agents for my teeth. I tried it - and it worked a little, then I received a bill for over 100.00!! I tried to contact to return by email - they took over a week to respond and say to call their toll free number. They waited until my month to return was over before sending me an email to contact them. Henderson Nevada Author: Fontana, California Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson , Nevada

Mar 12 2017
Western Dental San Marcos Sent letter from collections before work began and had been canceled. Had given implied gift of electric toothbrush and now are charging me $145.00 not allowing refund. San Marcos California Author: carlsbad, California Dental Services: Western Dental San Marcos, California

Mar 10 2017
Mangrove Bay Dentistry Mangrove Bay, Toan Tran, Mangrove Bay Dentistry, Mangrove Bay Dentist Mangrove Bay Dentistry Poked my gums hard created pain in jaw then got mad when told about it Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Dental Services: Mangrove Bay Dentistry Tampa, Florida

Mar 04 2017
Coast Dental I got charged for procedures I refused and they make you sign the proposal and the use It for charges. I was charged 30.00 for a medication I refused with Krystal I did not want to get XRas because I was going to changgge Dentist and m Insurance cover 1 per year and Krystal made me do It Stating that It was Ilegal not doing the x ras. All they want is money. After my procedure I wanted to spit, Krystal told me It was m own saliva she did not give me a cup of water I hate to swallow with blood in m mouth. the areas were not neet and clean it was dusty they dont describe your share and the insurance care oon the proposal and the do not refund what the charge extra even if is your credit. Deltona Florida Author: Deltona, Florida Dental Services: Coast Dental Deltona, Florida

Mar 01 2017
Dr. Steven Glickman, Steven Glickman, Steve Glickman, Steve Glickman DDS, Steve Glickman Dentist, Steve Glickman Boca Raton Dentist Dr. Steven Glickman Put Veneers in That Start Falling out in 2 Weeks - Rip Off Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Steven Glickman Boca Raton , Florida

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
Super Smiles Amanda Buscemi Worked there and never got paid Plantation Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Dental Services: Super Smiles Plantation, Florida

Feb 25 2017
Bright Now Dental You gave me quote without consulting my insurance, then that should be final cost. Don't ask me more. chandler Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Dental Services: Bright Now Dental chandler, Arizona

Feb 22 2017
Comfortable Care Dental Group Scam on Minors, Parents Beware Sarasota Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Dental Services: Comfortable Care Dental Group Sarasota, Florida

Feb 18 2017
Doctor Amber Weibe Smileology Stay Away from this Predatory, Agressive, Overcharging Dentist Santa Rosa Beach Florida Author: Santa Rosa Beach, Florida Dental Services: Doctor Amber Weibe Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Social Dental or Banyan Social Dental Banyan Harrassment, Liars, CON-ARTIST, unethical, NOT WORTH THE MONEY Orem, Utah Nationwide Author: Orem, Utah Dental Services: Social Dental or Banyan Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 08 2017
White Light Smile White Light Smile Rip-Off Internet Author: Chiang Mai, Alabama Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 04 2017