Complaint Review: Match.com

• Reported By: Mark — Littleton Colorado USA
  • Match.com
    www.match.com
    USA

Match.com Fake profiles, deceptive marketing, useless customer support Nationwide

I have been a member of Match.com for a couple years and in that time I have had little to know real interest from matches even after getting help from Match.com Profile Pro.  I have regularly reported suspected fake profiles which amount to almost half of the matches received.  Of the hundreds of matches made, maybe 10% will look at your profile and less than 1% will actually respond to your email or contact you.

After a year I though maybe I needed help with wording my profile so I enrolled in Profile Pro for $30 and what I received was the most lame, generic and useless profile I have ever seen.  I used it anyway for a couple months and it was absolutely useless and match.com refused to acknowledge.

I enrolled once for 6 months and was supposed to received 6 months free if I wasn't successful and nothing happened.

The Daily Matches in the beginning were pretty matches however lately they have been pathetic, showing me smokers when that is a big "No" for me etc.  I have no idea what algorithm they use!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2017 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matchcom/-/matchcom-fake-profiles-deceptive-marketing-useless-customer-support-nationwide-1384756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content