Your Search | performance health usa. llc

1, Report #1191778

Nov 28 2014
specialdatabases - SD Info Services LLC They lie on sales products information. Columbus,Ohio 43220 USA Internet
Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Business: specialdatabases Internet

2, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

3, Report #1191736

Nov 27 2014
Dustin L. Kellenberger False Witness to Christianity, Financial Stalker, Con/Scam Person, Thief Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Health Spas: Dustin L. Kellenberger Clearwater, Florida

4, Report #1191729

Nov 27 2014
24 Hour Fitness Stolen Property with Thieves opening a padlocked locker at 24 Hour Fitness, Vanness San Francisco California Author: San Francisco, California Health Spas: 24 Hour Fitness San Francisco, California

5, Report #1191728

Nov 27 2014
Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD 757- 714-1712 ahealingtouch Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD. This old woman does psychic reading over the phone who pretends she is a lifecoach or a healer! Every one watch out, she is a scam and she pretends that she is another person. She She rips off innocent people! Virginia beach Nationwide Author: Alabama Alternative Health: Catherine Ferrier Smith a psychic is A FRAUD (757) 714-1712 ahealingtouch Nationwide

6, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

7, Report #1191662

Nov 27 2014
stonebridge life insurance fraud plano Texas Author: springfield, Massachusetts Health Insurance: stonebridge life insurance Nationwide

8, Report #1191654

Nov 26 2014
UPS U(seless)P(iece) of S(hit) unable to provide service as described USA Nationwide Author: , Other Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

9, Report #1191652

Nov 26 2014
Champion Energy Services, LLC No Customer Service At All Houston Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Utility Companies: Champion Energy Services, LLC Houston, Texas

10, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

11, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

13, Report #1191634

Nov 26 2014
Going Bonkers Online Magazine So where are my downloads ??? Internet Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Alternative Health: Going Bonkers Magazine Internet

14, Report #1191595

Nov 26 2014
electronics8881@gmail.com eBay user name code silentbutdark10, machb355 dumb sucker report Internet, usa
Author: corning, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: electronics8881 Internet

15, Report #1191585

Nov 26 2014
Mometrix Media Mometrix LLC Paid $60+ for a study guide that may have been written by a 6-year-old. Beaumont Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Mometrix Media Beaumont, Texas

16, Report #1191593

Nov 26 2014
Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Diab Foods; Diab Imports/Exports Questionable Business Practices/Broken Refridgeration System Mclean Virginia
Author: McLean, Virginia Trucking Companies: Isahm Diam/ Internationl Trade Management Group LLC. Mclean, Virginia

17, Report #1191581

Nov 26 2014
Morphotrust USA MorphoTrust fail to update and/or submit my 2nd set of fingerprints causing delay in process resulting in loosing my license to work in TX. Nationwide Author: harlingen, Texas Consumer Services: morphotrust USA Nationwide

18, Report #1191550

Nov 26 2014
Judge Terry Fox Denver Judge Terry Fox, Colorado Court of Appeals, Colorado State Commission on Judicial Performance Remedial On-the-Job Training for Incompetent Denver Judge Terry Fox Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Judge Terry Fox Denver, Colorado

19, Report #1191574

Nov 26 2014
NK International llc they stole from me $50,000 Vernon California Author: brooklyn, New York Storage & Self Storage: NK International llc Vernon, California

Nov 26 2014
JSM Consulting of USA / Davis and Associates / Michael Mell / Kevin (did a search for this company- found them on your site) Beltsville Maryland Author: Taneytown, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: JSM Consulting of USA Beltsville, Maryland

21, Report #1191557

Nov 26 2014
DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC6718 NE 216TH CIR Battle Ground Washington. 98604-5202  6718 NE 261TH CIR BATTLE GROUND , Washington 98604 UBI 602853781338 28TH AVE LONGVIEW WA 98632 9111 SE SAINT HELENS ST CLACKAMAS Oregon 97015 2664 NE MARINE DR PORTLAND OR 97217 ATTION TRUCK ATTION DEAD BEAT BOSS WARNING TO ALL TRUCKERS Battle Ground Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Employers: DANIEL MODAFF DCM TRUCKING LLC Battle Ground, Washington

22, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

23, Report #1191536

Nov 26 2014
Merchant Choice Cards Services Merchant Services USA Ripoff termination fee not on contract, autorenewing contract without notification Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Choice Cards Services Nationwide

24, Report #1191532

Nov 26 2014
Cash Advance USA Cash Advance refuses to stop calling AND used foul language! Illinois Author: Somewhere in, Kentucky Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

25, Report #1191516

Nov 26 2014
MATRIX Health Company STALKS Next Possible Customers!!! DALLAS TEXAS Author: Georgia Home HealthCare: MATRIX Health Nationwide