THE RESULTS GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the results group
There may be more specific results for "the results group"
For more specific results for "the results group"
Showing 101-125 of 224,875 Found Reports For more specific results for "the results group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime Elite This is a rip off!! My husband ordered these, he has alzheimer’s and took it upon himself to order the free samples. THEN the next month $180 is taken out of our account. Being retired I was floored, we don’t get much money on SSI, barely enough to make i Scam Don't know NV & WY Author: Neosho, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

May 18 2017
The Nations Law Firm Rip off/miss represented Houston Texas Houston Texas Author: Chalmette LA, Louisiana Attorneys & Legal Services: The Nations Law Firm Nationwide

May 18 2017
*APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Phony magazine subscription sign-up Niwot Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Mail Order Services: *APG* Atlantic Publishers Group, LLC Niwot, Colorado

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
Ilovemygiants The Gentle Giants Kelly Beware.Irresponsible breeder knowingly continuesto breed her dogs which are carriers of the hip dysplasia defect. Morganton North Carolina Author: Landrum, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Ilovemygiants Morganton, North Carolina

May 17 2017
Diabetic alert dogs of america This company has yet to help with sccy . the vet record i have are mixed some for sccy the others for another dog.  Las vegas Nevada Author: Smithville, Texas Non-Profit Charities: Diabetic alert dogs of america Las vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Acceptance Now Professional thieves Harrisburg Harrisburg You can only protect yourself by reading the contract before you sign it Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Acceptance Now Internet

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 17 2017
Jillian Mai Thi, Jillian Epperly Farmers Insurance Group Sacramento CA Quack Holistic Sacramento California Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jillian Mai Thi Jillian Epperly Internet

May 17 2017
Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Not sure if the repair was done or computer reset Tifton Georgia Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Truck Dealers: Lone Mountain Truck Leasing Georgia

May 17 2017
Adams Food Group LLC AKA Alexandra Weeks AKA Alexandra Worthington AKA The Culinary Factory AKA Culinary Cowgirls AKA Superfood Chefs Alex Weeks was paid to do a shelf life study and did not provide any test results and refused to provide a refund. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Small Business Services: Adams Food Group LLC Austin, Texas

May 17 2017
Pch They said the phone PCH and I've won $585,000 and a BMW and it was on its way from Detroit camera crew u.s. Marshals FBI we're coming with them because it's so much money they asked for us to Western Union $370.01 is what they got Las Vegas Nevada Author: saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Pch Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
availablewithease.com scam...western union then ask for double the fee after initial payment san jose Internet Author: RUNNEMEDE, New Jersey Drugstores: availablewithease.com Internet

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
GolookUp.com Worth The Money Wilmington Internet Author: California Customer: GolookUp.com Internet