Your Search | walmart money card

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Kaplan university Owing money that was added 3 months after I left classes Davenport Iowa Author: Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Davenport, Iowa

Feb 10 2016
THEGAMESUPPLY.NET ,TGS.NET ,CHADWICK575 SCAM! FRAUD! STEALS PEOPLES MONEY! 15 YEAR OLD KID! Wilmington, North Carolina Author: , Computer Software: THEGAMESUPPLY.NET AKA TGS.NET AKA CHADWICK575 Wilmington, North Carolina

Feb 10 2016
Quest Financial Services/Solutions Ed Haley, Edward Eugene Haley Took money from people trying to do loan modifications Lake Forest - Long Beach, Huntington Beach ca Author: Burbank, California Brokerage Companies: Quest Financial Services/Solutions Lake Forest,

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Xtralights Ordered product, never received and no money back Richmond California Author: Wabash, Indiana Auto Parts: Xtralights Richmond, California

Feb 10 2016
Infinite Allure Lied,did not close account continued taking money out of my account,not giving back! Product is a scam! Greenville,South Carolina Internet Author: Weatherford, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Infinity Allure Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dr. Muhammed Mirza The Botox Doctor Waste of time and money! New York New York Author: Nutley, New Jersey Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Muhammed Mirza New York, New York

Feb 10 2016
Eric Micheal Greathouse Eric Greathouse Real estate A real estate scam, he claims to be a real estate Agent and scams people of their hard earned money Arlington Texas Internet Author: SMYRNA, Georgia Realtors: Eric Micheal Greathouse Internet

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet FreeShipping.com Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique This company stole my money and didn't give me a refund las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Beauty Products: Hollywood Hair Beauty Supply and Fashion Boutique las vegas, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
Dropbox Took my money with no allowances San Francisco Internet Author: Onalaska, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dropbox Internet

Feb 10 2016
GoBank Holding my money without my permission!!! Nationwide I Wonder What The REAL Story Is? Author: Round Rock, Texas Banks: GoBank Pasadena, California

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
love's travel stop love travel plaza stop bad money time ice fall slip theif manager marion indiana Author: maryville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: love's travel stp Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime Russell Wallace CEO, 29 Lite Scam Company!!! This company stole my money!!! mission viejo, California  Author: los angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 29 Prime mission viejo, California

Feb 09 2016
MCM Target Acc Scammer credit collector.This i ssomeone trying to collect money under false pretenses. Nationwide Author: Gloucester, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: MCM Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
NCE Insurance SCAM Promised preexisting condition coverage and delivered nothing of the sort - they will say anything to get your money Orlando Florida Author: Plano, Illinois Health Insurance: NCE Insurance Orlando, Florida

Feb 09 2016
29 PRIME MARKETING COMP   THIS MARKETING COMPANY SCAMMED ME OUT OF A LOT OF MONEY IRVINE , California    Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Computer Marketing Companies: 29 Prime IRVINE, California

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona