Your Search | walmart money card

26, Report #1319576

Jul 29 2016
Showroom Glam Potential fraud? Terrible customer service? Take my money and run? California Internet Author: Frisco, Texas On-Line Stores: Showroom Glam Internet

27, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

28, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

29, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

30, Report #1319553

Jul 29 2016
I don't have 1 Scammers They keep taking money out of my account for no reason!!! Gld svcgs.com Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Computer Fraud: svcgs.com Internet

31, Report #1319546

Jul 29 2016
J.T. Bryant Inc. Took Money & Didn't Payoff Collector - Account still locked Roanoke Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: J.T. Bryant Inc. Roanoke, Texas

32, Report #1319542

Jul 29 2016
Columbia North high school I paid money to this company 5 yrs ago to retain my high school diploma. Internet Author: Bainbridge, Georgia Internet Fraud: Columbia North high school Internet

33, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

34, Report #1319508

Jul 28 2016
One Way Funding A salesperson telephoned me today, July28, 2016, even though I am on the federal Unlawful telephone call to person on federal DO NOT CALL list Hicksville New York Author: LAYTONVILLE, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One Way Funding Hicksville, New York

35, Report #1319491

Jul 28 2016
Kelly Miller Kelly sold advertising spots to a group of holistic practitioners for $400 a piece and never produced the material. It's been over a year. She offered a money back guarantee if not satisfied but won't refund anyone's money. She never produced the material we payed for. Bethlehem Internet Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Kelly Miller Internet

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

37, Report #1319486

Jul 28 2016
Medloan Charges you a huge fee for simply referring you to a credit card company on-line based Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Loans: Medloan Internet

38, Report #1319477

Jul 28 2016
Ilya Shapiro, Pendulum PR, Atuned PR represents self as boutique PR but just takes your money and makes empty promises Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ilya Shapiro Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
Greystone Finance Group Ryan Harris, Greystone Finance Group, Precise Investment Enterprises, Inc. LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMERS, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, STOLE MY MONEY, CON ARTISTS, FRAUDSTERS Beverly HIlls California
Giamatti. Author: La Puente, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

40, Report #1319466

Jul 28 2016
Heatworks jack.callahan@isitechnology.com I purchased the Heatworkshot water booster in Jan 2016 at Lowes for $528. I was very excited aboutthis product. I paid approx $450a licensed electrician and licensed plummer to install it.When we turned it on the codes on the unit said the unit was not working. due to technical problems. I called the company and explained what happened. They said they would refund my money or send me a new unit.I opted to have them send me another one. I asked Heatworks about reimbusing me for the cost of reinstalling,another $450,they said no. I will recommend anyone not to buy this product. South Carolina Heatworks Installation Author: Estero, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Heatworks Nationwide

41, Report #1319465

Jul 28 2016
Keiser University transcript holding for money Daytona Beach Florida And Your Point Is? Author: Orange City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Keiser University Daytona Beach, Florida

Jul 28 2016
FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS/FNA/ JUDOR DUNKEL DIRECTOR, WINNER NOTIFICATION FNA SENDED ME A LETTER OF RAPID REPLY TO LET ME KNOW I WAS THE WINNER OF CASH AWARD OF 2,536,092.23 WITH AN ACCOUNT AT MY NAME NO. 3022025498 TO FACILITATE TRANSFER TO ME I DIDN'T HAVE FAITH TO GIVE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER OR SEND A CHEK, THEN I SEND A MONEY ORDER FROM POST OFFICE. BUT I THINK IF THIS IS HAPPENING TO MANY PERSONS IS BETTER TO MAKE AN REPORT OF WHAT HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR ADVANCE WHATEVER YOU DO TO INVESTIGATE WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THIS COMPANY. Indinapolis Indiana Old Scam Author: Los Angeles, California Offshore Gaming: FINANCIAL NOTIFICATION ADVISORS Indinapolis, Indiana

Jul 28 2016
Valko BJJ staff rips people off Mike Cannon stole money from me Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago , Illinois Weightloss Programs: Valko BJJ Chicago, Illinois

44, Report #1319436

Jul 28 2016
Glamour Pomeranians aka Bluemoon Pomeranians Pomeranian Puppy Scam, Selling Puppies that don't exist, Then they want more money to ship the non-existent pup! Nationwide
Author: League City, Texas Sales People: Glamour Pomeranians Nationwide

45, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

46, Report #1319409

Jul 28 2016
Brbpayroll Lon brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: Brbpayroll brooklyn, New York

47, Report #1319406

Jul 28 2016
Graves General Contractors Cory Graves I paid this contractor $49,100.00 with a paid in full receipt. He was to provide siding replacement, full electrical replacement, plumbing replacement, insulation replacement, refinishing existing cabinets, all new trim throughout the home and house brought back to 100% turn key status. He took my money and did not perform any of the work per the contract. I had to do the work with help of friends. Repay everything that I already paid Cory Graves for. My home is not complete nor do I have the funds to complete. Ponce De Leon Florida Author: DEFUNIAK SPRINGS, Florida Builders & Contractors: Graves General Contractors Ponce De Leon, Florida

48, Report #1319389

Jul 28 2016
Desert Sky Dentistry Sheila Naik, DDS Terrible untrustworthy Dentist, Cares about money only! Lier!!!! for the money glendale Arizona
Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Dental Services: Desert Sky Dentistry glendale, Arizona

49, Report #1319387

Jul 28 2016
Square SquareUP Square has held $7,500 for 90 days on the day they were to deposit they add 60 MORE days San Francisco California
Author: toronto, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Square San Francisco, California

50, Report #1319385

Jul 28 2016
go shop and save Take a Survey and Win Gift Card Phoenix Az Author: Greenwood, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: go shop and save Nationwide