Your Search | angela penbrook "make hundreds or even thousands in 60-min"
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Oct 08 2015
Woodies cafe Charged 44 dollars for cold fish cuisine and long hard fish bone in wife's pasta meal Santa cruz California Author: Santa cruz, California Restaurants: Woodies cafe Santa cruz, California

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Reflex Energy LLC Bullfeces company Sold me on a product that I did not even receive. Got a different product instead. Deltona Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Utility Companies: Reflex Energy LLC Deltona, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Sean O'Neal defrauds own father-in-law Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Jewelry Couture Never have a ring made over the internet or long distance by this Company Ventura California
Author: san Leandro, California Jewelers: Jewelry Couture Ventura, California

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
American cash express Steve mason Calling me and telling me that I am going to be in jail Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Cash Services: American cash express Internet

Oct 08 2015
U.S. Medical Department As noticed in other reports, I received a call from a man with a very heavy Indian accent. He wanted to confirm that I recently had bladder surgery and that I would be entitled to compensation once he obtained more information from me. Willard Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: U.S. Medical Department Willard, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
peoplefinders Offered a trial period which was cancelled in due time and charged 2 fees to my credit card!! Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: peoplefinders Internet

Oct 08 2015
Cellular Cells/ Verizon lied and intentionally decieved me to make a sale and comission Jacksonville Florida Author: Switzerland, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Cells/ Verizon Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology delay in maufacturing florence South Carolina
Author: eutawville, South Carolina Manufacturers: Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology florence, South Carolina

Oct 08 2015
Credit One Bank I been with credit one bank for about 2 years making my payment even pay more than the minimum one of $300.00 then that was never good enough  Las Vegas NV Want.. Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Accounting: Credit One Bank Las Vegas NV ,

Oct 08 2015
cuna mutual group This Company rips you off, charges more w/o notification, not willing to work with you, or refund you. Mgmt said i wasn't billed and billed my card anyways (No documentationentered, then said i can't get a refund. salt lake city Nationwide Author: Murray, Utah Insurance Agencies: cuna mutual group Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Award notification commission I received a letter in a pch envelope which i thought it was pch they send me stuff all the time stating that i won 2,000,000.00 which i do play threw pch to sign my name on the bottom and send a money order.Kansas city Kansas Author: farrockaway, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Award notification commission Kansas city , Kansas

Oct 08 2015
Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Payed 105.75 down , never received the money or filters for my vac that they took after purchase Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Prestige Marketing Inc. Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 08 2015
Classic Steering Supply owner: Andres Gonzalas Subjet took my order and did not send my order to me and would not answer my calls or emails-he is a thief lake Elsinor, California California Author: Chowchilla, California Auto Parts: Classic Steering Supply Internet

Oct 08 2015
Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA DO NOT TRUST CELINA WEISSENBORN OR HER SO-CALLED RESCUE ORGANIZATION! Brentwood Tennessee Author: Readyville, Tennessee Animal Abuse: Celina Weissenborn of TN SPCA Brentwood, Tennessee

Oct 08 2015
Talent Call This bogus company is basically an extras casting company that may or may not exist. Online I was offered an incentive to register and pay within a certain time frame. Internet Author: Surfside beach , South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Talent Call Internet

Oct 08 2015
Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Al - Store Manager, stated thats not his real name Did not honor the end of lease option to buy contract. Want to add dealer fees when the contract does not include that. Store manager Al rudest person in Florida award - which takes alot to win in Florida! Forth Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen of Forth Lauderdale Forth Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Marquis Properties, LLC Chad Deucher Sold a rental property they did not own or have title to Orem Utah Author: Missouri City, Texas Realtors: Marquis Properties, LLC Orem, Utah