Your Search | freedom gold, suntasia
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Feb 11 2007
Freedom Gold, Suntasia scam, ripoff, fraud, fraudulent billing and unethical phone solicitation Largo Florida I DID RECEIVE HELP (((LINKS))) Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telemarketers: Freedom Gold, Suntasia Largo, Florida

Dec 29 2006
Freedom Gold (Suntasia Marketing , Travel Agents Go Direct, Distinct Advantage, Floridaway,) Telemarketing scam that lied and charged my checking account with out my authorization Largo Florida Typical Suntasia Response! Author: stone mountain, Georgia Telemarketers: Freedom Gold/ Suntasia Marketing (also Affiliated With TeliFlex, Distinct Advantage) Largo, Florida
3, Report #207674

Aug 24 2006
Travel Agents Direct, Florida Dream Escape, Floridaway, Prism Communications, Distinct Advantage, Freedom Gold, Suntasia Marketing ripoff - scam- took money from my checking account without product, service, Phising, Possible Identity Theft, Sold my info to numerous other marketers Largo Florida Author: Woodbidge, New Jersey Telemarketers: Travel Agents Direct Largo, Florida