Your Search | united tows, l.l.c.dalllas, texas 75216
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Aug 18 2013
United Tows, L.L.C.Dalllas, Texas 75216 THIEVES! UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Signs were not in English for the PUBLIC. I was NOT on apt complex property but my car was towed due to the apt complex Manager. The manager and United Tows making profit off shopping center parking-lot. Apt complex have permit parking on shopping center parking-lot. and if u don't have a sticker, then your car is towed... Question? apt complex dont have anything to do with the shopping center parking-lot and therefore, I dont see a sign for the residents to park there. nor did i see a sign for the quest/visitors parking furthermore, the signs are in Spanish on both side...This is totally sad.. my car got towed and i just made it in from Houston. I went to the store/shopping center and asked them who own the shopping center parking-lot, the apt complex or the shopping center? Dallas Texas Author: Texarkana, Texas Civil Rights Violators: United Tows, L.L.C.Dalllas, Texas 75216 Dallas, Texas