CHAMPION MORTGAGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: champion mortgage
There may be more reports for "champion mortgage"
For more results perform a general search for "champion mortgage"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 26 2017
Nationstar/ Champion mortgage New name Mr. Cooper They lead my mother to believe she had a reverse mortgage up to the day of her death, but according to bank statements starting in 2007 ending in 2016, no direct deposits made from them and they are now trying to steal her home Dallas Texas Author: San bernardino, California Mortgage Brokers: Nationstar/ Champion mortgage Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Saddest Complaint I've Ever Read Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Reverse MORTGAGE Servicing, MAC D3348-018 Being in the financial world in my younger years I realized I did not want a reverse mortgage that could be sold to another company. This question I asked when I was negotiating and was one of the largest reasons I used Wells Fargo reverse mortgage as the agent assure me more than once that this could not happen with the contract I was signing. Today August 18th 2017 , I get a letter through the u.s. mail dated August 11th 2017 stating that my account is being transferred for servicing by Champion mortgage of Dallas Texas. Wells Fargo is saying that very are ending their service on August 31, 2017. Not only have they not kept their word about selling to another company they also have given their customers a very short notification of this doing. Everything about this is unethical and should be reckoned with. Fort Mill Virginia Reverse Mortgage Paperwork Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Fort Mill, Virginia

May 03 2017
Champion Mortgage BULLIES, LIARS, THIEVES Nebraska Author: LaFayette, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Nationstar Mortgage Champion Mortgage, Centex Mortgage scam company over changers and thieves. texas, georgia Nationwide Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Mortgage Companies: Nationstar Mortgage Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
Champion Mortgage Threatening foreclosure Dallas Texas Contact a good real estate attorney Author: Eugene, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
nationstar mortgage dba champion mortgage a reverse mortgage nightmare turned into forclosure lansing Michigan Perhaps We Can Help Author: greenlawn, New York Mortgage Companies: nationstar mortgage lansing, Michigan

Mar 18 2016
Champion mortgage Premiere business, reverse mortgage Reverse mortgage scam /harrassment of the elderly Nationwide Nationwide Author: Placentia , California Accounting: Champion mortgage Nationwide

Dec 01 2015
Champion Mortgage Needed to borrow against reverse mortgage- still waiting for money Lansing Michigan Author: Somewhere city, New York Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Lansing, Michigan

Jul 21 2015
Champion Mortgage I was contacted by Champion Mortgage after applying on line to lending tree in 2002. Rich Jacobs was my best friend and called my often several times daily. I was very naive and trusted him. He convinced me they would handle everything and I only needed to put my daughter's income to get it approved and would be able to take her off in 3 months. He was going to pay off all my bills --consolidate them--my payments would be less and I could refinance at a lower rate in 1 year. He did not pay off all my bills--my payments were more--my daughter is STILL on my account. I am still drowning in debt--at risk of losing my home. Instead of owing for 9 years which I did--I owe for 20. He almost has ruined my relationship with my daughter --she can't buy a home and I may end up homeless. If there is ever a class action suit--please contact me. Thank you--In desperation. New Jersey Naive Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Mortgage Brokers: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Champion Mortgage Nationstar Mortgage LLC, d/b/a, Champion Mortgage Company, 8950 Cypress Waters Boulevard Dallas, TX 75019 Deceptive Dishonest and duplicitous Dallas Texas Author: Allen, Texas Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Dallas, Texas

May 14 2015
Champion Mortgage Harrasing repeated requests for previously submitted information - Tax, Insurance, Certifications Nationwide Update Author: Forest, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

13, Report #1220920

Apr 07 2015
Champion Mortgage Nation Star Mortgage LLC Champion Mortgage changed locks before executor received Letters of Testamoney, put loan pay-off check into an account instead of paying off reverse mortgage Lansing, MI, Dallas, TX, Nationwide Author: Moline, Illinois Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Mar 04 2015
Champion Mortgage Incompetent scam artists Lansing Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Feb 25 2015
champion mortgage co. demanding high dollar fema insurance because house is setting on 1.71 acres of which part is in a flood zone lansing Michigan Author: livingston, Texas Insurance Companies: champion mortgage co. lansing , Michigan

16, Report #1203779

Jan 23 2015
Champion Mortgage Incompetent, unprofessional and unavailable to address issues over a two year period resulted in a significant shortfall Lansing MI Author: Wethersfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

17, Report #1194546

Dec 10 2014
Champion Mortgage Champion Mortgage has presented the same problem with me trying to get duplicate h*o insurance LANSING Michigan DUPLICATE TITLES Author: New York Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage LANSING, Michigan

18, Report #1171980

Aug 24 2014
CHAMPION MORTGAGE FEEDING OFF THE DEAD Nationwide Author: California Mortgage Companies: CHAMPION MORTAGAE Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
Nationstar Mortgage Company PREDATORY/they said he was not disabled and forged his name. they said he received 2,250.00 per month. his disability benefit sheet for the year showed his income was only 740.00 per month at the time. they changed the figure right in front of him. did not understand. Lewisville Texas
Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Mental Health: Champion Mortgage Seattle, Washington

20, Report #1152014

Jun 04 2014
Champion Mortgage Violating Federal Law if They Foreclose a Surviving Spouse. I hope to pursue a class action against them. Lewisville, TX Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 28 2014
Champion Mortgage Deceptive Practices, No Clear Direction, Foreclosure Seattle Washington Author: Gulfport, Florida Loans: Champion Mortgage Seattle, Washington

Apr 15 2014
Champion Mortgage reguest for property tax info Address info to be sent to is in another state. Is this a Fraud or ID theft scam? Dallas, Tx Nationwide Author: Glendora, California Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Nationwide

Apr 05 2014
Champion Mortgage - Lansing, MI Company has problems verifying customer information. Lansing Michigan Author: Redford Township, Michigan Credit Services: Champion Mortgage - Lansing, MI Lansing, Michigan

Apr 03 2014
Champion Mortgage Refuse to Provide Payoff Information for Reverse Mortgage while threatening foreclosure Seattle Washington Author: San Francisco, California Mortgage Companies: Champion Mortgage Seattle, Washington

Mar 31 2014
Nationstar and First Horizon Rip Off on loan modification Internet At least they're calling you, won't return my calls Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Nationstar and First Horizon Internet