Your Search | hallie john
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

May 24 2013
Hallie John sister modeling agency avon scam same letter bull as the other lady described. Recieved another email stating the sponsor accidently sent me the check for the products and included her travel expenses and would I kindly send her the money back because people are funny about these things. The only thing is I never sent her a total yet on what she owed me. I did however give her my address and phone numbers where I could be reached. I tried the number she gave me and guess what it was no longer in service and disconnected !!! I feel so violated and hope she is stopped! I however did the un christian thing and sent her a nasty email back telling her she was busted and I had looked up her information and found the reports of her scams. Hopefully, the mystery check will show up and I will turn it into the authorites. I have learned a vaulable lesson I will check info before processing my order. She did not get any products or money !!!!!!!!! Machelle Samuel miami beach Florida Author: North Carolina Buying Clubs: Hallie John sister modeling agency miami beach, Florida

May 06 2013
Hallie John - AVON SCAM Avon, Email Scam Miami Beach Florida Author: Seymour , Tennessee Buying Clubs: Hallie John Miami Beach, Florida