Your Search | usa2me
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 11 2013
USA2ME I wanted my mail forwarded to the Philippines and paid them $29.00 for set up and $14.00 a month. I would tell then what mail I wanted forarded and what mail to discard or scan. They received 4 letters. Three which I wanted discarded and one which I wanted scaned and discarded. They charged me $3.00 for the scan but then charged me $33.00 dollars for sending me the letter I just scanded. $33.00 cost for one letter I never received or wanted. To join this company you have to send them a copy of yoyur credit card front and back. I understand now why. They can charge what ever they want to .it The Postal Service will not let you put in a change of address from this company so even though you cancel their service they still charge you for any mail that comes from the post office. They know you cannot stop the Post Office from forwarding the mail. You have to dispute every charge they make to your credit card or file a suite in small claims court. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: USA2ME Houston, Texas

Oct 24 2012
USA2ME Scam Houston, Texas
Author: , Florida Real Estate Services: USA2ME Houston, Texas

Nov 04 2008
Usa2Me ripoff dishonest marketing and business practise Humble Texas Author: North Shore, Other Mailbox Rentals: Usa2Me Humble, Texas

Apr 28 2008
USA2me.com Ripoff, Fraud Houston Texas Author: Helsinki, Europe On-Line Business: USA2me.com Houston, Texas

Apr 28 2008
USA2ME Mailforwarding Humble Texas Author: Augsburg, Other Blabber Mouth: USA2ME Humble, Texas