WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more reports for "western union"
For more results perform a general search for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 09 2017
The web sight is americanstarpuppies.com The name of the so called breeder is Broutshire R Iluda. They say there are in Boston, Mass. There shipping company is also bogus. If you call they say their name is either Mark or Josh. Also bogus names. They prefer to use the internet. I did however call. They requested the price of the puppy to be paid by western union. Then they had a bogus shipping company and wanted a ridiculous fee for insurance. More than the price of the puppy. I have reported them to this web site. My bank to no avail, to western union, the state police and the FBI. Which is a must if you get ripped off. Please stay away from americanstarpuppies.com. Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Joseph, Oregon Attorney Generals: americanstarpuppies.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Tommy Price (probably not real name) hbrnb-6250460851@sale.craigslist.orgtommy.price1122@gmail.comfts8x-6222318730@sale.craigslist.org Broke College Student Invested in used Nikon D500 With Lens for $1200 to Start Freelance Photography but Never Received Internet
Warning: Read the Warnings Author: Saint Clair, Michigan Cameras & Video: Tommy Price (probably not real name) Internet

Aug 04 2017
Altus Financial Group, had us to send Money Gram and Western Union . Altus Financial Group is a scammer, and should pay everyone's money back ,if there's a Lawyer with a Heart Please sue them and return all of the victims money back, Thank you and God Bless. Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Financial Services: Altus Financial Group Internet

Aug 03 2017
Liz whytes, Liz - apparently has a secretary's who tried contacting me I was selling a Cologne on the Facebook marketplace and this person by the naked of Liz not sure her las name but said she was interested and wanted to show her husband. So she said I couldn't only contact her through email so I emailed her and she replied. She said she will pay for I think and add an additional 50 dollars to it for me holding the item. Then she will get her shipper to pick it up. I said that was alright that I'm earning money. Then she said that she'll send a check and that the remainder of the money minus my additional 50 should be transferred to her shipper via, western union or money gram. I thought that was weird because why couldn't she just pay her shipper a head of time and why do I have to do it. Then we got in more contact through text about what address am I suppose to send it to but the person just gave me a name and area code that was it. I was like the bank needs more than that to transfer money because but I wanted to do it via bank transfer. They said western union or money gram is best and you can do it at your local Walmart. At this point I started to become more hesistant and see that things weren't because adding up. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: Liz whytes, Internet

Aug 02 2017
Trenton Thomas Scammer Scam, oldschool runescape, osrs, scammer, false seller Cedar Springs Michigan
Might want to correct yourself... Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Trenton Thomas Cedar Springs, Michigan

Aug 01 2017
colywelshcorgis.com/about-us/ Lawrence McDaniel This is a cash money scam. They sell you a puppy want money via western union will ship but you keep wiring large amounts of money no puppy Sparatanburg or charleston south carolina Internet
Author: Mount Olive, Maine Animal Services: colywelshcorgis.com/about-us/ Internet

Jul 29 2017
newpekingesepups.com Healthy Pekingese Pups Rip Off Pet Sale Scammer!! The puppy advertised at $450 & they wanted paid via Western Union & then they come back & say they need more money for a shipping crate. The name he was using is Mike Woody & wanted me to go to Walmart & send the additional money to Moses Parker. Cedar Park, Texas Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Pet Shops & Supplies: newpekingesepups.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
naps-gear.com Ripoff, took my Western Union Money and will not respond to inquiries Internet Author: East Amherst, New York Misc. Health Specialists: naps-gear.com Internet

Jul 24 2017
Lin Rixin. Jan Texas Western union money gram Hangzhou china Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Lin Rixin. Bank of china Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Rxdrugs-online i have been told to sent them 500 dollars in Pakistan through western union for prescription drugs xanax. but couldn't received yet.they are not responding at all. i want there site should be checked or they are just scamming. Lahore Punjab Author: los angles, California Drugstores: Rxdrugs-online Internet

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
SBC Trading Co. - Eason Chan accepted money for merchandise but never shipped it SHENZHEN PROVINCE GUANGDONG CHINA Internet Western Union payment is the tip for you that it is a scam Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SBC Trading Co. Internet

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
GE Capital, David Cooper Mike Jones, Daniel Gonzalez Personal Loan San Francisco GE capital Nationwide That's When? Author: Elgin, South Carolina Loans: GE Capital, David Cooper Internet

Jun 16 2017
Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy I got my product report 1379509 Author: Newtown, Pennsylvania Pharmacies Online: Florida pharmacy online Internet

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Tim McGuire Tim McGuire Computer Doc EVER, for website hosting, he is a liar and a thief!!! He is hosting my website for me and although I paid him thousands of dollars he would not release my domain name. Go Daddy said that he could do it for free but he refused to do so. After my label directly paid to renew the domain name $90 to GoDaddy he threatened me that if I would not send him $65 via Western Union and do what he says he will shut my website down.  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Internet

Jun 09 2017
Travis Cavapoo Puppies Beware of Travis Cavapoo puppies! It is totally fraudulent! They have adorable puppies for sale that don't exist and they have no intention of sending you. They will try to fool you into thinking its all legit by updating the site once you go into contract and actually remove your puppy from it's available puppies list. They will ask you for a Monogram or Western Union and take no other forms of payment. Do not do business with this criminal. It is reprehensible how he dupes people and families into thinking they are getting a puppy when all he is doing is stealing your money. Thanks to another person who reported this on this website, I realized before i sent him any money! Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Internet BBB Better Business Bureau: Travis Cavapoo Puppies Internet