Your Search | western union
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jul 28 2015
Linbirch Lending Center When I asked about the agreement form on the 675 they told me I wouldn't have to pay anything upfront, but the day I was suppose to get the loan they said I'd have to make a $675 payment through Western Union for the first 3 payments before getting the money. I knew right then not to go through with it because you do not pay money to get a loan. That's what a loan is for because you do not have money to pay for expenses. What a d**n ripoff!! But what I'm worried about most is that they have my credentials. New York They Attempted the same thing with me Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Linbirch Lending Center New York

Jul 24 2015
Western Union Steals money under the guise of online money transfer! Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Western Union Internet

Jul 21 2015
womanfreebies.com Contacted me that I had won a sweepstakes, wanted me to send western union to receive a receipt to get prize . Internet Author: Saint Jo , Texas Bait-and-Switch: womanfreebies.com Internet

Jul 20 2015
USA-Cigarettes USA Cigarettes i sent these guys $84.00 via Western Union for 3 cartons but never received the goods Shenzhen Internet Author: Fairfax, Virginia Tobacco Companies: USA-Cigarettes Internet

Jul 14 2015
james martines a b c transpotation,american energy-Utica,llc i first applied to be a advertiser for a company that claimed to wrap your vehicle with monster energy logos .they sent a 1950.00 dollar check and wanted me to cash it then send them 1450 to western union so they could have someone else wrap it at another location in another state.the check says welsfargo for the bank,instead of wells fargo the check has mt name on it twice,and the numbers at the bottom of check is backwards in the wrong order total scam van wert Ohio Author: mayer, Arizona Bad Check Writers: american energy-Utica,llc van wert, Ohio

Jul 08 2015
Brandon Wade KingpinguwapRumorofwealthWealthyrumors EVERYONE THIS IS A ALERT THIS MAN IS A SCAM WITH THE FLIP MONEY HE TOOK OUR $300 FROM US AND SAID WE WOULD MAKE $3000 IN 30 MINS HE LIVES IN MIAMI HES A SCAMMER BE AWARE IM TELLING YALL FOR YALL SAFETY DONT BE FOOLED TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ALL FLIP MONEY ARE SCAMS FROM WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM Miami,fl Internet
Author: Internet $$ REWARDS Offered: Brandon Wade Internet

Jul 08 2015
Dongguan Yomiky Watch & Jewelry Co., LTD Yomiky Watches Co.Yomiky Watch & Clock Co.Dongguan Yomiky Watch & Clock Co.Dongguan Yomiky Tewelry co., LTDWWW.yomiky.comReiz FanReizJessie Fu I ordered and paid for by Western Union,11 watches for a total of $1046.00. I sent the funds USD The receiver was JIALU FU. I was purchasing the watches for re sale. In the mean time while I was waiting for my order I placed a small order for a couple of watches. One of the watches was not even close to what I ordered, Reiz Fan and Jessie Fu substituted a cheaper and different watch the other watch has smuges under the glass and is not wearable. to date these people refuse to take care of the two watches and I have still not recieved my order for $1100.00. BEWARE THESE PEOPLE ARE RIPP OFFS< DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM< YOU WILL GET TAKEN Dongguan, China Internet Watch Importer makes good. Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Jewelry Stores: Dongguan Yomiky Watch & Jewelry Co., LTD Internet

Jul 06 2015
GE Capital Bank Eric Thompson Eric called saying i was approved for a loan between $1,500-$10,000, and i really needed this loan . He asked me for my routing number , my bank, also my account information. After he make sure the information is correct, he then tells me that i have to send $300 for identity purposes to make sure i am who i am , so i thought it was legit. Ended up sending this company $300 and then he got the nerve to tell me in 20-30 minutes I'll be able to go to my bank and see the amount of 7,300 in my checking account. Then tells me I'm denied the transfer because my balance and credit is low. So after that he says hes sending one of his staff out to send me the money thru western union, gives a number and says its not activated, until i pay $430.00 after i just paid $300 of which i needed that money. Then told me to send them 130.00 since 300 was already there. Washington Nationwide Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Lawyers: GE Capital Bank Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
DeRicco Forrest,  Dericco Summers Bandman_Dericco Bandman_Derico This nickle cent wanna be hustler hustled me out of $100. He told me he worked for western union and could 10xs my investment. I wired him money through western onion and never received a dime back!! He's on Instagram as Bandman_Dericco. Please don't give him a penny!!! Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Cash Services: DeRicco Forrest Internet

Jun 19 2015
cvspharmacystore.com cvspharmacystore.com, pillsforusa.com, rxpiils.com ,medsforusa.com,  is scam pharmacy , preet vihar, , SUmit bansal , They make you do a western union payment and once paid you get threatened to be reported to DEA if you don't pay more. You never see your medications. They are scammers, Don't fall pray. Don't use your cards on their sites as we'll. Internet
Author: Agoura Hills, California Pharmacies: cvspharmacystore.com Internet

Jun 18 2015
Nerd Electronic Nerd Electronics, Robert Tropp, Director General Ebay/ Western Union Scam by Internet Scum Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: Nerd Electronic Internet

Jun 12 2015
Instagram Western Union Scam Artist Demonte Thompson, CoryTaeThePlug, Western Union Flips Western Union Flip Scams, 200 into 2000 instagram, instagram western union scam, instagram scam flip money Internet Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Instagram Western Union Scam Artist Internet

Jun 12 2015
ez cash loans Adam Blazer @ 866.318.3443 extion 426 approved for a 500.00 loan, with 105.00 installments for 5 months. but since my credit score is below 600. I need to send by western union my 1st installment, Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: ez cash loans

Jun 06 2015
United States Federal Government I was given a call on several occasions about a free grant and I was selected by the Federal Government to receive some money. So on the day of June 6th, 2015 I decided to engage in a conversation about this grant. Im one who is not familiar on how to obtain a grant so I thought it was legitimate. I was told to pay $200 in refundable processing fees either through Western Union or Money Gram and I did so. I honestly don't know what to do now. Im kicking myself hard for this but I have names and my tracking number available. mygovernmentgrants.com Nationwide A little... Author: Hyattsville, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: United States Federal Government Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
Western Union CanĀ“t Handle a Simple Transfer Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

May 29 2015
Petflex Shipping Akim Raynold After we paid for our puppy with Ronnyyorkies Petflex called us the day the puppy was supposed to be shipped and said we needed to pay them $1,400 for insurance on the puppy and if we didn't send the money via money gram or Western Union they wouldn''t ship the puppy. Laurel maryland we got scamed by the same people Author: St Paul, Minnesota Animal Services: Petflex Shipping Internet

67, Report #1232067

May 28 2015
Baraba Hammond Phone number is 1-800-978-3378 Ext. 401. claims to be from the American Gaming Board in California. We have an certified check for, go to the nearest Walmart or Western Union and get money order to send to Baraba Hammond to receive your winnings Mr. Robinson. Says she is claims manager in California. California Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Baraba Hammond California

May 21 2015
VGR SOLUTIONS, LLC Mark Goldberg introduced himself as HR manager for vgrsolutions Bank fraud , they put money in my account ans asked me to send money to an individual in UKRAINE via western union New York New York VGR Solutions Author: brea, California Banks: VGR SOLUTIONS, LLC New York, New York

May 13 2015
Western Union RACIAL AND ETHNIC PROFILING - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH WESTERN UNION Englewood, Colorado
Laughing Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Western Union Englewood, Colorado

May 12 2015
Trena James aka Priscilla Gomez This person is telling people she can flip money through her offshore bankers once they send money to her bankers overseas, by using Western Union or Moneygram Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Addison , Texas Cash Services: Trena James Internet

May 12 2015
usa-cigarettes.com Ordered 3 cartons of cigarettes, paid by Western Union, never received, emails are not answered. scam china Nationwide Author: Florida Tobacco Companies: usa-cigarettes.com Nationwide

May 10 2015
Ace Cash Express, Inc. My 77 yr old father was scammed $600 and I feel this company is directly connected because the caller, Joy Hoffman, directed my father to wire money directly from this business versus using a Western Union at a nearby Dillons store. The employee's name on receipt is Jeffrey. The recipient's name on wire transfer is Alicia Balffour. It was wired to Montreal Canada. I have found that there are a number of scams out of Canada using New York addresses. This business is the place people are directed to use to wire the funds. It is frustrating that this business is allowed to stay in the state of Kansas or conduct business at all ! Wichita Texas Author: Sedgwick, Kansas Cross-Border Scams: Ace Cash Express, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 08 2015
Grobba's Delight Not a legitimate online store - will ask for Western Union wire transfer Internet Author: Annandale, Virginia Television Parts & Services: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Grobba's Delight Internet

May 08 2015
UPX Courier service UPX Courier Agency Used Western Union to pay for Courier services of a puppy. Held puppy to extract extra expenses. After more money was sent, no puppy was ever delivered. Oklahoma Author: Lewiston, Maine Courier Services: UPX Courier service Nationwide

May 07 2015
Donte Frederick Don't believe the Western Union Offer / MoneyGram Offer (It's BS) Philadelphia Pennsylvania Worked for me Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Donte Frederick Philadelphia, Pennsylvania