Your Search | western union
You are now on
Specific Search - narrowed down
Click here to broaden search → Simple Search

Jun 06 2015
United States Federal Government I was given a call on several occasions about a free grant and I was selected by the Federal Government to receive some money. So on the day of June 6th, 2015 I decided to engage in a conversation about this grant. Im one who is not familiar on how to obtain a grant so I thought it was legitimate. I was told to pay $200 in refundable processing fees either through Western Union or Money Gram and I did so. I honestly don't know what to do now. Im kicking myself hard for this but I have names and my tracking number available. mygovernmentgrants.com Nationwide A little... Author: Hyattsville, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: United States Federal Government Nationwide

Jun 05 2015
Western Union CanĀ“t Handle a Simple Transfer Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

May 29 2015
Petflex Shipping Akim Raynold After we paid for our puppy with Ronnyyorkies Petflex called us the day the puppy was supposed to be shipped and said we needed to pay them $1,400 for insurance on the puppy and if we didn't send the money via money gram or Western Union they wouldn''t ship the puppy. Laurel maryland we got scamed by the same people Author: St Paul, Minnesota Animal Services: Petflex Shipping Internet

54, Report #1232067

May 28 2015
Baraba Hammond Phone number is 1-800-978-3378 Ext. 401. claims to be from the American Gaming Board in California. We have an certified check for, go to the nearest Walmart or Western Union and get money order to send to Baraba Hammond to receive your winnings Mr. Robinson. Says she is claims manager in California. California Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: Baraba Hammond California

May 21 2015
VGR SOLUTIONS, LLC Mark Goldberg introduced himself as HR manager for vgrsolutions Bank fraud , they put money in my account ans asked me to send money to an individual in UKRAINE via western union New York New York VGR SOLUTIONS Author: brea, California Banks: VGR SOLUTIONS, LLC New York, New York

May 13 2015
Western Union RACIAL AND ETHNIC PROFILING - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH WESTERN UNION Englewood, Colorado
Laughing Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: Western Union Englewood, Colorado

May 12 2015
Trena James aka Priscilla Gomez This person is telling people she can flip money through her offshore bankers once they send money to her bankers overseas, by using Western Union or Moneygram Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Addison , Texas Cash Services: Trena James Internet

May 12 2015
usa-cigarettes.com Ordered 3 cartons of cigarettes, paid by Western Union, never received, emails are not answered. scam china Nationwide Author: Florida Tobacco Companies: usa-cigarettes.com Nationwide

May 10 2015
Ace Cash Express, Inc. My 77 yr old father was scammed $600 and I feel this company is directly connected because the caller, Joy Hoffman, directed my father to wire money directly from this business versus using a Western Union at a nearby Dillons store. The employee's name on receipt is Jeffrey. The recipient's name on wire transfer is Alicia Balffour. It was wired to Montreal Canada. I have found that there are a number of scams out of Canada using New York addresses. This business is the place people are directed to use to wire the funds. It is frustrating that this business is allowed to stay in the state of Kansas or conduct business at all ! Wichita Texas Author: Sedgwick, Kansas Cross-Border Scams: Ace Cash Express, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 08 2015
Grobba's Delight Not a legitimate online store - will ask for Western Union wire transfer Internet Author: Annandale, Virginia Television Parts & Services: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Grobba's Delight Internet

May 08 2015
UPX Courier service UPX Courier Agency Used Western Union to pay for Courier services of a puppy. Held puppy to extract extra expenses. After more money was sent, no puppy was ever delivered. Oklahoma Author: Lewiston, Maine Courier Services: UPX Courier service Nationwide

May 07 2015
Donte Frederick Don't believe the Western Union Offer / MoneyGram Offer (It's BS) Philadelphia Pennsylvania Worked for me Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Donte Frederick Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

63, Report #1203731

Apr 27 2015
western union WU Payw DO NOT USE WU PAY!!! CROOKS!!! Nationwide Nationwide bank to bank (email & mobile transfers) Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Financial Services: western union Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
James Parker, Jeffrey Young, Theophus Billings Credit card fraud, stolen credit card, Western union, hearing imparied Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: James Parker Internet

Apr 16 2015
Advance Personal Loan John When I asked about how this fee was used he said that I would have to go to Western Union to send the money to him. I knew this was a scam and told him that I would have to do more research and get back to him. I looked for the company on line and they do not have a web site. I could not track the phone number other than to Texas through the area code. (512) 714-8614. Unk Texas Author: Rosamond, California Loans: Advance Personal Loan Texas

Apr 15 2015
they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy They got my to give them my address, wanted my bank account information but I didn't give that. So they told me to go to a western union and pay $200 for verification of my identity that would be refundable with the $9,000 Dollar Grant I was picked out of like 800 people a year. My qualifications was that I hadn't filed bankruptcy, and in good standing with Irs, and a few other things. I was told I could only use money for home improvements, school, living expenses. Not gambling or anything illegal. Staten Island New York Author: Frustration , Ohio Federal Government: they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy Staten Island, New York

Apr 15 2015
Goverment office Harry Nelson. Eric Holder Said they where giving me a Goverment grant of 9 thousand dollars but first I had to western union them money don't fall for it !! they also used Eric holders name as the one giving to me . Author: lasalle, Illinois Credit Services: Goverment office

Apr 15 2015
Med2shop These thieves told me they were in California. They told me evertything I was doing was legal/ I spent $1800 sent to Western Union. They never sent the meds. I think I will contact the FBI Rip-off thieves Internet Author: Wilbraham, Massachusetts Drugstores: Med2shop Internet

Mar 12 2015
Mystery Shoppers inc Robert Mchugh sent postal money orders to cash and then send money in minutes to others through western union Knoxville Tennesee Author: Cortland, New York Questionable Activities: Mystery Shoppers inc Internet

Mar 09 2015
petransportsafety@gmail.com UNIVERSAL EXPRESS SHIPPING SERVICES USACAPITAL PETS MOVERS TRANSPORT SERVICE tried to get to western union money for shipping puppies; could not/refused to provide proof that they had puppies Baltimore Maryland Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Animal Services: petransportsafety@gmail.com Baltimore , Maryland

Mar 06 2015
Kyle Caden Hages This so called Caden hages robbed me of 200 dollars. He was offering two ultra tickets and kept lowering the price because he needed the money today. He said PayPal takes too long and the only way he would sell them was through a money gram or western union transfer. He is very convincing. He even sent me email from ultra music festival saying that the tickets would be shipped to my address. He try's to convince you by saying you can pay him the rest of the ticket after the festival. He even says that I better not scam him Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ft Lauderdale , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Kyle Caden Hages Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 01 2015
Powersellshop Leigh Marnley aka www.powersellershop.com Scammed - got me to Western Union them 1000 pounds for an Ebay account received nothing rien and no refund! Torquay, United Kingdom Internet
powersellershop asked me to send money with western union I refused Author: Dollard Des Ormeaux, Quebec, CANADA, Dist of Columbia E-trade: Powersellshop Internet

Feb 22 2015
Intelli Softs Farrukh Rehman Stone Edge Order Manager integrator lead never finishing work and western union scam Faisalabad/Pakisatn Internet Author: Maddison Heights, Michigan Computer Programmers: Intelli Softs Internet

Feb 18 2015
New York Cash Advance American Daniel Martin Extension 101 Jack Wilson # 201-443-9128 # 786-462-4952 They called me one morning and explained that I had qualified for $1000 loan. Then they said I had to send $195 to show a balance of $300 in my bank account. so I had to send another $195 . Then he says my bank won't accept the loan so he would send it through Western Union, if I sent $100 to pay for the reference number. once I sent the $100 I went back to western union to receive my $1000. I got there and called him back and they said I has to send $150 more because the sent $1150 and I had to send $150 to get it. I said no and I want my money back. I asked for their manager name and information and they hung up New York New York SCAM Author: Henderson , Texas Telemarketers: New York Cash Advance American Internet

75, Report #1209285

Feb 15 2015
Mirian Carlson Tamy FallowfieldWendy C. Morgan puppy scam through WESTERN UNION cash transfer Internet Thank You! ! Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Animal Services: Mirian Carlson Internet