Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Travel Agents companies on Travel topic

Showing 26-50 of 734 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Jan 30 2017
YesWeTravel.com For a very high price we've got a motel type hotel Brookline Massachusetts
Author: Brookline , Massachusetts Travel Agents: Yes We Travel Brookline, Massachusetts

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Vayama Ripoff. Incompetence Sneaks Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agents: Vayama Internet

Jan 12 2017
Vista Business Request for payment on a travel package not taken Broward County Fl FL Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Agents: Vista Business FL

Nov 16 2016
Starpoint Resorts Group Stay Sapphire, Saphire Resort Scamed me like no one before Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agents: Starpoint Resorts Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2016
American Vacations SAS RCA Tours They pretend to be Tripadvisor Disregard any fax with the Tripadvisor logo on it because it is a scam Florida Internet Author: Liverpool, New York Travel Agents: American Vacations SAS RCA Tours Tripadvisor Internet

Oct 11 2016
justairticket.com Scamed in to trusting and buying an airline ticket Jersey City New Jersey Author: new lebanon, Ohio Travel Agents: justairticket.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Trip Assurance Caribbean Vacations HORRIBLE st. petersburg Florida Author: Georgia Travel Agents: Trip Assurance st. petersburg, Florida

Sep 02 2016
RTI- Resort Travel International Ripped me off for $1200 Lake Mary Florida Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Travel Agents: RTI- Resort Travel International Lake Mary, Florida

36, Report #1319415

Jul 28 2016
Global Vacation Offers Farewell Travel, A1 Travel Consultants, Farewell Vacations SCAM!!!! Internet Internet Author: Iowa Travel Agents: Global Vacation Offers Internet

Jul 21 2016
justairticket.com The company misrepsented me by refusing to comply the rules I was told. Jersey City NJ Author: Sugar Land, Texas Travel Agents: justairticket.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
Savontourshawaii Beverly Carrier Beverly Carrier of Saveontourshawaii.com (808 924 6639) is a thief Honolulu Hawaii Author: Anaheim, California Travel Agents: Savontourshawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 02 2016
Hotwire Expensive Typo San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Athens, Texas Travel Agents: Hotwire Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Hotwire I booked a car rental through Hotwire.com. I decided I was going to take my own personal vehicle and called Hotwire an hour after I booked the reservations for the car. The lady on the other end asked me my reason and I told her I decided to take my own personal vehicle, she stated indirectly, that wasn't a good reason and they couldn't cancel the reservations. Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Travel Agents: Hotwire Internet

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Nationwide Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide